Chapter 10

Jason  P.O.V

I searched and found her father run through the basement door. I grabbed his arm and shoved him at my beta and another pack enforcer. I dashed down the stairs and gasped. She was trying To yank a knife from her chest. I opened the cell door and hissed when I felt the silver. "J.....as.....on....?" She croaks "shhh baby. It's ok, I'm here." I say soothingly. She stops writhing as I take her out of the cell and I lay her on the cold floor. She gasps as the contact. I grab her hand "I'm going to pull the knife out, ok baby?" I say and she nods. I grab it "1..2..3!" I yank it out as she gasps frantically "shhh baby." I said soothingly. I take off my shirt and I put it on her. It nearly engulfs her small body. She puts her hand on the back of my neck as I picked her up. I walked out the door that my beta was holding for me and I went into one of the cars. She was laid on my lap. He head on my lap and her feet at the other door "go!" I ordered the driver "is...h...e...dea...d...ba....by?" She whispered "no. You will get your revenge,love. I promise." I whispered as I flowered her with kisses. The bond may be numbing her pain, because she leaned up and kissed my lips. She fell asleep after a while. When we were there, I immediately carried her to the emergency room in the pack house. "Help her." I ordered the doctor,Jimmy. He told me to leave, and dawns eyes opened "no! Baby, please!" I could tell it pained her to talk, especially in a sentence. "I'm staying,Jimmy." I growled as he set to work. I sat at the head of her bed, stroking her hair and whispering loving words in her ear. She winced and let out a small cry "I'm sorry!" Jimmy said quietly, as he worked on taking the sver bullets that were everywhere in her body out. "Baby...I'm sorry..." She gasped "shhhhh. Baby, it's ok." She shook her head a little "I have to show...you.. Secret...I...have..." She said and I shook my head "later baby." She let out a piercing cry as I glared at jimmy.