Chapter 5

Dawn's P.O.V

when I woke, I felt like I was weighed down, and panic coursed through me. "Shhh baby, it's ok." He said and I relaxed slowly. I snuggled into his chest "morning." I said. I'm glad my hair didn't change yet. I'm a thing called a bender wolf. I'm a werewolf, and my hair changes color. When I am to use my fire, it bursts into fire, allowing me to use the element. It's the same for earth,water, and air. My blonde hair had to stay blonde. My mother wanted me to show her fire, so I lit a small candle. The candle fell over and lit the rug on fire, and so on. So yes, my father was right. I killed my mother. I looked at my pendant. As soon as I was born, and given to my mother from the nurses, she put this on me. I never took it off. It had a special necklace (the part that goes around your neck) it was made of some magic metal, that it grew with me, and could shift into a sword with the pendant at the bottom. It was a diamond sword, the blade was beautiful. The handle was made of gold. I was awestruck. "Baby, are you ok?" He pulled me out of my thoughts and I must be crying "yeah, just thinking of my mom." My voice cracked when I said mom. He started to stroke my hair. I felt better. He was with me, and he was mine. "Mark me." He froze, then stared into my eyes "are you sure?" He asks, and I nod. He leans in and kisses my lips. He slowly makes his way down to where my neck meets my shoulder, planting butterfly kisses along the way. He sucks on the tender skin and I feel his teeth graze over. Then I feel his canines sink into my skin. At first it was pain, and I tried to wriggle out of his grip, but his arms held me in place. Then, my body erupted into pleasure. When he pulled his canines back in, he swiped his tongue over the wound, then kissed it which sent shivers through me. He handed me a mirror and I looked at my mark. It was my white wolf, with a black one with gold spots on its back. I smiled at it. "I love you." He said. Was I ready to say it back? "I love you." Yes, I am.