Chapter fifty-seven

Brea, Bella and Edward walked out on the field....Brea looked around and saw headless newborns.

"The pack needs to leave and so does Bella. Volturi will know our truce with the werewolves," Carlisle said.

All of a sudden a newborn appeared out from the woods....running up towards everyone, Leah quickly rushed towards it. Hissing and growling.

"NO LEAH!" Brea yelled, grabbing everyone's attention.

Jacob soon appeared out of the woods and rushed towards Leah and the newborn, ripping the newborn off his pack member....within seconds the newborn had its arms wrapped around Jacob's body, squeezing.

"JACOB!" Bella yelled, running towards him.

Jacob fell to the ground, screaming out in pain...

"Jake you idiot, I had it!" Leah growled appearing from the woods in her human form.

"Enough Leah!" Sam snapped.

Carlisle appeared at Jacob's side, checking to see what was broken and how badly.

"We need to set the bones before his accelerated healing kicks in. By the looks of it, its already kicking in," Carlisle sighed.

"We'll take him back to Billy's," Sam said.

"I'll be there as soon as I can!" Carlisle replied.

Sam, Bella and the pack carefully carried Jacob...and hurried away.

******************************************

"Impressive, I've never seen a coven of this magnitude intact," Jane spoke up, appearing from the woods.

"We were lucky!" Carlisle smiled.

"I doubt that," Jane frowned.

"It appears we've missed an entertaining fight," Alec smirked.

"If you'd arrived a half hour ago you would've fulfilled your purpose," Edward said.

"Mhm pity," Jane sighed.

Jane looked over everyone's shoulder and noticed a young newborn, Brea looked behind her and frowned...just noticing the newborn.

"You've missed one," Jane smirked.

"We offered her asylum in exchange for her surrender," Carlisle said.

"It wasn't yours to offer. Why did you come? Who created you?" Jane asked.

Suddenly the young newborn fell to her knees and started to scream out on in pain...

"You don't need to do that, she'll tell you anything you wanna know," Esme sighed.

"Oh I know," Jane smirked.

"I-I don't know. Riley wouldn't tell us. He said our thought weren't safe!" The young newborn said.

"Her name was Victoria, perhaps you knew her," Edward frowned.

"Edward, if the Volturi had knowledge of Victoria, they would have stopped her. Isn't that right, Jane?" Carlisle asked.

"Of course," Jane smiled.

Jane stared at the newborn and then smirked.

"Felix, take care of her," Jane said.

"S-She didn't know what she was doing. We'll take responsibility for her," Esme sighed.

"Give her a chance, please," Carlisle said.

"The Volturi don't give second chances. Keep that in mind, Aro will be interested to know that the gifted little human isn't turned yet," Jane replied, staring at Brea.

"The date is set," Brea frowned.

"Take care of that, Felix! I'd like to go home," Jane smiled.

Felix pushed passed Brea and Edward and quickly grabbed the vampire....

Her screams echoed throughout the forest...and echoed in Brea's head. Brea looked up at Edward and sighed...... sadness filled her eyes, a couple of tears began to fall.... but Edward quickly caught them.