Chapter sixty-eight

Everyone had left the room except Edward, Jacob and Bella....Brea sat on the couch and watch as they moved to the other side of the room.

Brea watched as Edward talked to Bella and Jacob.....confusion filled her when Jacob's face started to change, soon worry filled her when Bella's face changed. Bella looked like she was about to cry.

After a few moments Bella and Jacob walked over towards Brea, while Edward stayed in the same spot....standing like a statue.

"So I'm guessing Edward sent you both over here to talk to me?" Brea asked.

"Sort of. I don't understand what he thinks he's gonna accomplish, we're twins....you've never listened to me and you for sure don't listen to Jacob," Bella smiled.

"Since when are you and Blondie close?" Jacob asked.

"We've always been close, but she understands what I want," Brea sighed.

"What are you thinking, Brea? Seriously," Jacob frowned.

"I know this seems like a scary thing, but it's not. I think it's some kind of miracle....I can feel them," Brea smiled, placing her hand on her stomach.

"Are you expecting twins? I should've brought balloons," Jacob said.

"It's just a guess. When I picture them....I picture having twins but we'll see,"  Brea sighed.

"Brea, come on! You can spout that crap to your blood sucker, but you don't fool me! I can see what that thing is doing to you. It's a killer, Brea," Jacob growled.

"What if you're wrong?" Bella asked.

Brea turned and looked up at Bella....Bella looked down at Brea and smiled.

"And when she dies, what was the point of you loving me, me loving you both? How is that right for anyone? Because I sure don't see it. Look, Brea....listen to me. Please! Just don't do this! You need to live, okay?" Jacob asked.

"Jacob, everything will be okay," Brea smiled.

Jacob turns around and started walking away......

"Jacob, don't go!" Brea begged.

"NO! I know how this ends and I'm not sticking around to watch," Jacob snapped, quickly disappearing.

Brea looked over at Bella....who stared off into space.

"Bella? You okay?" Brea asked.

"Hm? Yeah! Sorry! When you were away on your honeymoon.....we were happy," Bella sighed.

Brea lifted up the quilt and patted the spot next to her...Bella smiled and sat next to her sister. Brea threw the quilt over Bella and they both talked.....talked about the honeymoon and talked about Edward and even life in the future.

"Don't worry to much about Edward...he'll come around," Bella said.

"You should've seen his face when we found out....hatered filled his eyes," Brea sighed, trying to hold back the tears.

"What are you saying?" Bella asked.

"I-I have a feeling I'm going to be doing this by myself," Brea breathed out, trying to stay calm.

Bella threw her arms around Brea and pulled her close.

"You have me! Forever and ever," Bella said.

Suddenly The Cullens rushed into the room....in protective mode.

"What's wrong?" Bella asked, jumping up.

"They're coming!" Emmett growled.

"Who?" Bella asked.

"Sam's pack," Brea said.

"Why?" Bella asked.

"Jacob told them....he told them that I'm pregnant," Brea sighed.

"I won't let them touch you," Edward spoke up.

Brea looked over towards his direction....he smiled at her.

"I can't let you do this," Brea sighed.

"Brea....you are my wife! Till death do us part, remember?" Edward asked.

Brea nodded.