Chapter one

Two teenagers girls had their eyes closed against the sunlight, absorbing the rays. One with long, blonde wavy hair and greenish blue eyes while the other with long dark hair and chocolate brown eyes, both with framed alabaster skin. Identical twins.

The blonde haired girl watched as her sister stood at the end of a cul-de-sac. Her sister bends down and carefully scooped up a tiny cactus placing it into a clay pot, she stood up and smiled.... looking proud.

"Bye, Bella! Call us when you land! Bye, Brea!," Her sister's friends called out, all quickly jumping into a convertible Mercedes.

Brea waved back, sweetly, but half heartedly as she stepped off the curb.....She never truly felt like she belonged here, she had always felt out of place here... and not to mention how much she hated the heat. Brea walked over to her sister and placed her hand on her shoulder, giving her a small  smile.

Have a great life! Brea thought.

Hoping she'd never have to see those girls again.

Both girls turn around and see their mother exit the house.... looking down at her phone, with a very confused expression.

"It won't work again, my babies," Their mother frowned, handing Brea the phone.

"Look! You also called Mexico," Brea smiled.

"I did?" Their mother questioned.

They all three laugh.

"I'll figure it out. You both got to be able to reach me and Phil on the road- I love saying that... on the road," Their mother smiled.

"So romantic!" Brea said.

Phil walked out of the house with the rest of the girls suitcase, with such ease.

"If you call crappy motels, backwater towns and ballpark hot dogs romantic," Phil snorted.

He quickly walks over to the station wagon and places the suitcases in there, he then closes it and turns to look at Brea.

"Hey-uh Brea! I have a surprise for you!" Phil smiled.

Brea turned to look at him with a surprised expression... and quickly walked over towards him.

"What would that be, Phil?" Brea asked, trying to hide her smile.

Phil motioned for her to follow him around the station wagon, Brea grinned when she noticed a tarp over something....something that looked a lot like the outline of a motorcycle.

"Phil? Please tell me that's not what i think it is!" Brea squealed.

"Oh it is! 1999 Harley Davidson softail, i figured since I'll be on the road... i wont be able to drive it, but you will," Phil smiled.

"Shut up!" Brea said jumping with excitement.

"It's getting picked up today, and will hopefully reach Charlie's house tomorrow morning," Phil replied.

Brea threw her hands around Phil's neck and hugged him tightly, she pulled away and raced back to her mothers side.

"Now! If either one of you change your minds, I'll race back here from wherever the game is," Their mother sighed. Clearly having second thoughts.

"Mom, we won't change our mind," Brea said.

"You might not, but Bella might... she has always hated Forks," Their mother replied.

"It's not about Forks, it's about dad. I-I mean, two weeks a year, we barely know each other," Bella sighed.

Their mother looked from one sister to the other, worry and utter sadness.... she wasn't ready to say goodbye to them just yet.

"Mom, I want to go! I'll be fine... I have Brea," Bella smiled.

As their mother pulled Bella in for a hug, Brea could see the utter dread and regret.

"Come on you guys! I love you all three so very much, but we have a flight to catch," Phil spoke up.

They all quickly piled into the station wagon and drove off towards the airport.

Brea placed her earbuds in her ears and pulled out her book Little Women and began reading, getting sucked into her reading and relaxing to the slow music, that played in her ears.