Chapter four

Brea woke up early....hearing a truck honk outside, before she could process anything, Bella had opened her door... a huge grin was on her face.

"Brea! Something has arrived for you!" Bella said.

"No! It can't be here already!!" Brea smiled, jumping out of bed and rushing outside to see if her sister was right.

A huge trailer was pulled up in front of the house.....Charlie was already outside, waiting for the man to get out of the truck.

"U-um yes, does Brea Swan live here?" A guy said stepping out of the truck.

Charlie walked over to the guy.... and smiled.

"Yes she does! And who are you?" Charlie asked, father mode quickly taking over.

"I'm dropping off a motorcycle," The guy smiled.

Brea rushed over to Charlie's side... not caring if she was in her pajamas.

"I'm very sorry! I hadn't realized it would take so long to get this here," The guy replied.

The guy rolled the motorcycle off the trailer with Charlie's help...revealing a shiny black 1999 Harley Davidson.

"I can finally drive my bike to school!" Brea squealed, rushing back inside... quickly getting ready for school.

"Are you gonna confront him?" Bella asked, leaning up against the door frame of the bathroom.

"I-No," Brea said... deep down she really wanted to confront him, but knew it wasn't the right time nor place.

"Okay," Bella smiled.

Both girls quickly got dressed.... Brea put on a pair of skinny jeans and a old baggy hockey jersey, with a leather jacket. She grabbed her motorcycle helmet and rushed out the door, with Bella behind her.

"Here, I'll take your bag," Bella said, grabbing Brea's bag and tossed it in the truck.

Brea smiled, and hopped on her bike. Turning it on.... Chills formed on her skin when she heard the loud roar.... She laughed and pulled out of the driveway.

"See you at school!" Brea called out.

And sped off to school.

Brea pulled into the parking lot....people turned their heads and stared at her.

She pulled into a parking spot, near where Bella usually parks. She sat on her bike.... waiting for Bella.

"Wow! Brea has a bike!" Mike said walking towards her.

Brea removed her helmet and laughed.

"How will she react when she figures out he hasn't shown up yet," A familiar voice thought.

Brea turned her head and looked around...Her eyes met a pair of black ones.

She hoped off her bike and walked towards the Cullen's. She sighed when she noticed Edward wasn't with them.

"H-hi," Brea smiled.

The dark pixie haired  girl smiled.

"I-I was wondering i-if i could sit with you guys today," Brea shrugged.

"Sure!" The blonde haired girl replied.

"I don't know if I've introduced myself... but I'm Brea swan," Brea said, holding out her hand.