Chapter 39

~Sophia's P.O.V.~

    How can she possibly think it's fine? She know I want to be there too, how could she just tell me like this... I would give everything up to be there, with them, with him. I did say I wouldn't go... But everyone knows that I was lying. Why would I refuse?

    I swallowed my pride, some anger and sadness and typed.

To: Phillipa
Message: Don't worry, it's fine. Enjoy :)

    Shit. Now I have to live with the fact that a lie ruined this whole thing... And Phillipa's right. I have my job and I'm working for something other than ''love''. I want to be successful and since I'm not going to college, I have to star earning my money. It might hurt, but I think I made the right choice. In a few years I'm going to have a better life and it's all thanks to the choice I made. ''And you'll ear about how your friends went on tour with a worldwide known band and you said you'd rather spend your days working'' my subconscious ironized my dilemma.

    I layed back on my couch and turned off my phone. I don't need any more worries for now...

___________________

    ''Hi, we're 5 Seconds of Summer and this is the exclusive interview on channel 9'' my eyes opened as soon as I heard Michael's voice. I woke up from a deep nap and my head was aching. I looked at the TV screen, that I left on, and they were there... sitting on a white couch, talking to a famous interviewer and speaking of how they grew from a small garage band to a worldwide famous rock band.

 -Well, we had help from a few friends and some people in our town. They made us more recognizable. They taught us what we needed to be more successful and launched us to the market. Then, with all of our YouTube videos, it didn't need much to someone find us. And they did... One Direction, actually. -Ashton's voice was calmer than ever, speaking passionately about their paths.
 -And how was it to receive a call from no other than One Direction? How did it felt? -The interviewer asked.
 -Well, at first we didn't want to believe it, we almost hang up the telephone. We thought it was a sick joke...

     My eyes were fixed, looking straight into the screen, watching their every move. I didn't pay much attention to what they were saying. Michael was looking excited but also down. I miss him so much...

 -And what about girls? Are you boys dating anyone? -the interviewer asked between laughs.

    My heart started racing for some reason, I want to know their answer...

 -Well, I am. And just a warning to the fans, I love her and she's perfect. That's all I have to say... -Calum said, smiling while his cheeks were changing to burning red.
 -I have been dating for a few time...
 -The same girl, Ashton? The one from the internet? -the interviewer looked surprised.
 -Yes, that's the girl. She makes me feel good and that's what matters.
 -I'm not, just having fun, currently.
 -We've seen you with a girl, Luke. Don't lie...
 -I'm not lying. We're just friends, for now... -Luke smirked.
 -And you Michael? How are you with girls?
 -Michael made a mistake and lost the person he loves. -Calum interrupted.
 -Thank you Calum, but no one asked you anything. But it's true... I end up loosing her, but not completely. I'm still fighting for her.
 -That's the way to go, Michael! I support you... -the interviewer continued.

    I got up from the couch and ran around the house. I was hysterical...  I stopped to breathe and that's when I remembered. I sprinted to my phone, that was on top of the couch, grabbed it and typed Luke's number. In a few seconds I heard his voice.

*-Luke, it's Sophia... Remember that favor you own me? Well, I heard you take those very seriously and I'm going to need it.*