Chapter 36

-Hey... Psst. Michael?

    He slowly moved around and looked at me. ''What?'' he whispered while trying to keep his eyes opened.

 -I think you should wake up and go... It's almost 9am.
 -What am I doing here?

    Michael got off the bed and looked around the room. He walked towards my window and looked outside.

 -This isn't the hotel... Where am I?
 -You're in my house.
 -What am I doing here?
 -You really don't remember?
 -No...

    His voice sounded concerned, but also very calm when he looked at me.

 -Well, last night I heard someone outside making noise, so I went to check and it was you. You were drunk, very drunk, and you started talking to me. I couldn't let you alone, in the dark, without knowing where you were exactly, so I took care of you. I gave you a bath and put you on my bed so you could rest.
 -Really? Oh, thank you... Shit, my head hurts.
 -Do you want some water?
 -Yes, please.
 -Okay, I'm going to call Luke... is that okay?
 -Yeah, sure.

    I went to my kitchen and grabbed a glass. I poured water into it and took it to Michael. I picked up Michael's phone and went to the living room.

*-Michael where are you? We're worried about you.
 -Sorry, it's Sophia. He came to my house last night, still don't know how, and he was drunk. He spent the night here so he could rest, but I think it's better to have someone here to pick him up.
 -Sophia! Yes, I'll ask our driver to there to get him... It might take a few hours to get there, though. Please take care of him.
 -Don't worry, I will.
 -And too bad you and Phillipa didn't take our offer.
 -Offer? What offer?
 -You know... Of coming with us on tour... I mean, I understand you have a job and everything but we would help you. But if you really can't, I guess it's okay.
 -What? No one asked me that...
 -Really? I asked Zoey and Christy to ask you and they told me you and Phillipa said no.
 -No! They never said anything about coming on tour with you. The only thing they told me was that they were going to England yesterday...
 -Oh, you must've heard wrong. They're coming with us...
 -Are you serious?
 -Yes, I wouldn't lie about this.
 -Excuse me, Luke, but I have to go.*

____________________

                 ~Michael's P.O.V.~

    The water was actually making me feel a bit better. I'm confused... I don't remember anything from last night besides the fact that I went to a club. But that's it... Nothing else comes to my mind.

    ''What the fuck?!'' I heard a scream coming from the opposite side of the house and I immedeatly detected as Sophia's voice.

 -Sophia? Is everything alright?
 -No!
 -What's wrong?
 -I can't believe this...
 -What's wrong, Sophia?
 -Were Christy and Zoey supposed to ask me something?
 -Yeah, if you wanted to come with us on tour, but they said you refused.
 -They didn't asked anything! They told me they were going to England. Is this some kind of joke?
 -No, it's not. Are you sure they didn't ask you?
 -Yes!
 -Look, give me my phone and I'll show you.

    Sophia handed me the phone and I grabbed it. I searched for my texts, to see a lot of new ones and some from last night that I didn't remember. I ignored them, especially because Sophia was in front of me and I don't want her to see them. I started remembering small details from last night.

 -See? I have here text messages for them... They told me you refused to come with us because of me.
 -Luke told me that I ''said no'' because I had to work.
 -Really? Are they lying to us?
 -Apparently...

____________________

    After talking a bit with Sophia about what we just discovered, I came to the bathroom just to go through my phone. I saw some unseen messages from this morning.

From: Luke
Message: Where are you? We're worried about you.

From: Luke
Message: Please, answer!

From: Ashton
Message: Call me when you see this... We need to know where you are.

From: Zoey
Message: Michael, we need to prepare our stuff for our flight tonight!

From: Calum
Message: The guys are sick worried about you. Are you still drunk?

    I responded to some of them to let them know I'm okay, even though Sophia already called Luke. But I saw some texts from last night that I don't remember... From Amy?

From: Amy
Message: How are you doing? I miss you...

    In which I responded when I was drunk.

To: Amy
Message: I kind of miss you too...

From: Amy
Message: Aww, I knew you would miss me...

____________________

                             ~Sophia's P.O.V.~

 -Michael, is everything alright? You've been there for a long time...
 -Sorry... I'm just going through my phone.
 -I'm making you breakfast, if you want...
 -Sure. I'll be there in a second.

    I walked to my kitchen and started making breakfast. I tried not to think a lot about what happened last night, of the thing he told me, but his words kept replaying in my head.

    I heard a phone buzzing and I saw it was mine. I picked it up and answered.

*-Hello?
 -Hi Sophia. It's Phillipa... I'm calling from my mother's phone. How are you?
 -Oh... I'm fine... And you?
 -A lot better. Have you heard anything from Calum yet? -Uhm... No. Sorry...
 -It's okay. Did Michael visit you last night? He called me asking for you house address.
 -Yeah... He got here in the middle of the night, drunk. I brought him inside and took care of him.
 -What do you mean ''took care of him''? Did you took advantage of him?
 -What? No! Is that all you think of?
 -Well sorry, but you should've...
 -No Phillipa, I didn't and I won't. I mean I gave him a bath and brought him to my bed to rest.
 -Yeah, ''to rest''.
 -Oh, come on...
 -I'm kidding! Just kidding...
 -I'm going to need to talk to you later, can you stop by when he leaves?
 -Sure... I have to go now, my mum needs her phone. Bye!
 -Bye.*

 -So, where's breakfast? -Michael said suddenly.
 -It's on the table...
 -Are you going to tell Phillipa about Zoey and Christy? Or about us?
 -About Zoey and Christy... There's nothing about us to tell.
 -Oh, I thought we...
 -No Michael, we didn't.
 -Sorry... I don't remember anything.
 -It's okay.

_________________

     ''Michael, your driver's here!'' I screamed so Michael could go. He rushed to the door and kissed my forehead.

 -Are you sure you don't want to come?
 -Sorry, I can't. I have to work...
 -It's okay... Love you.

    I didn't even blink. He got in the car and the car disappeared in a matter of seconds. Did he just said that?

 -Phillipa!
 -Hey! I just saw him in the car...
 -Yeah, he just left. Come on, we need to talk.

    We both got inside the house.

 -What's up?
 -Look, Phillipa... Zoey and Christy did something...
 -Did you called to talk about them? I'm not apologizing to them.
 -I don't want you to apologize! The guys asked them to ask us if we wanted to go on tour with them and -she interrupted.
 -Yes! Let's go!
 -BUT... they told them we refused. They told something to Michael and something completely different to Luke... They lied. And they're going with them.
 -Are you joking? Is this some kind of prank?
 -No, Phillipa.. It's not.

    She left my house and started running to her mum's car. She looked furious.

 -I'm not letting them win.