Chapter 44

I woke up and I was all alone in the room. At first I got worried that Michael left because he didn't want to be with me anymore, he could have changed his mind, but then I saw a note, on top of his pillow.

 ''Good morning, my sweet beautiful girlfriend. I had to wake up to go to an interview with the guys and it's going to take all morning. I was thinking of waking you up and bringing you with me, but you looked so peaceful that I didn't want to disturb you, so I let you sleep. I prepared a great afternoon for us both. We'll be watching a movie of your choice, just call the room service and ask which one you want, and I'll bring home lunch and popcorn, I know you can't live without popcorn.
    Hope you're doing well and that you had a nice night *wink wink*. Love you lots, Michael.
    P.S.: When you wake up, call room service to warn them. They'll know what to do.''

    ''Aww'', I couldn't stop smiling at the paper. I picked up the hotel's telephone and dialed room service's number.

*-Good morning Mr. Clifford. Do you need anything?
 -Uhm, it's not Michael.
 -Oh, Mrs. Clifford! I'm so sorry.
 -Michael told me to call you when I woke up and that yo- the man interrupted me.
 -Oh, of course! We are on our way.*

    ''Well, this wasn't awkward at all'' I whispered. I didn't know what Michael planned and I think I might not like it... He knows I don't like to interact with strangers, I don't even know how I have been handling myself for the past year because of it. I just hope no one knocks on the door... I just woke up, I'm definitely not on the mood to talk to anyone.

    As I thought about it, I heard a knock on the door. I roll my eyes and get up from bed. When I open the door, to my surprise, no one's there. It's just a tall table with wheels on its ends with breakfast on it. There's a letter with my name on it so I pulled it inside the room. There was a beautiful prepared breakfast and also some red roses on each side. I pick up the card and start reading it.

    ''I know you didn't want anyone annoying you when you wake up so I told room service to prepare you breakfast. Hope you like the roses.''

    This is a side of Michael that I have never seen. He's doing all these romantic things for me and I don't know how to say thanks... And he knows it.
_______________________

From: Phillipa
Message: Come to my room in 5 minutes. It's the room number 406.

_______________________

 -Good morning, Phillipa!
 -Good morning. How are you doing?
 -Fine, and you?
 -I'm great. So, how did it go?
 -Oh, it was perfect!
 -Really? Tell me more!
 -He ended up asking me to be his girlfriend, since I am going with you all on tour.
 -Oh my god, he did?
 -Yeah...
 -And you?
 -I said yes, obviously!
 -Good... They're on an local interview right now.
 -I know, Michael left me a note.
 -We haven't been together for so long!
 -Uhm, actually it was just a few weeks...
 -I don't care! It seemed like ages!
 -Yeah, kind of... So how's Calum?
 -He's fine.. I mean, we're fine... Get ready to deal with a very tired and blue Michael.
 -Why? What do you mean?
 -The guys usually come from the shows or really hyped or completely dead. And then there's those days when they just feel like the show was awful and they blame theirselves. Calum has a lot of those days.
 -Oh, I see. It's okay by me... I'll definitely be here for him if he needs me.
 -Wow, you're so cute... Where's Sophia? -we both laughed.

    My phone buzzed. I went trough my bag and when I saw it, I grabbed it.

From: Michael
Message: Hi! I'm already leaving this place... I will be there in 10.

 -I have to go, Phillipa.
 -Why?
 -Michael texted me he's almost here so I'm going to my room, is that okay?
 -Oh, sure. We'll talk later, bye!

xxHi guys! I know this chapter is smaller than the usual, but this is so close to the end and I don't want this to be over... I'll kind of miss it. But anyway, hope you're enjoying it. Love you xo