Chapter 15

~Sophia's P.O.V.~   He just told me he loves me, and I couldn't do anything. I just stood there, looking at him, trying to understand if he was serious or making some kind of sick joke. -You do? -Yes... I'm sorry. -No! It's okay...    I think I rushed with the ''no'' thing, but I don't want him to feel sorry for ''being in love'' with me. I mean, I'm not even sure if he really is. He might just like being with me, and he has a broken heart... It's easy to get confused with a broken heart. But I couldn't hold my smile. No one ever said they loved me like this, and expecially a guy like Michael! I noticed that a lot of girls followed him, and yet he said this to me... -It is? Are you sure? -Yes. Just please don't make this awkward... -I giggled as soon as I said it. We kissed two times and now this, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a bit awkward. -So, can we talk for a while? I have a lot to talk -Sure Michael, let me just tell the girls I'm with you.    I went away and I was smiling and blushing. Hopefully he didn't notice the blushing part. I told the girls I was goint to talk with Michael about something important and then made my way to him. -Let's go... we have a lot to talk about.    This time I was the one to grab him. We found a place that had no one close to it, and we sat on the floor, next to each other. -So... you're not kiddind? -No, I'm serious.    He said it with a really nice shy smile. He started playing with his soft hair and then he looked at me. Michael didn't stop looking at me, and I didn't know what to say. I had a lot to ask him, but I blanked. After a few moments, I remembered something to ask. -Why do you like me? -I don't know...you're special. You make me feel wanted, loved... Even though you might not love me the way I love you -he paused for a while, maybe because he repeated ''I love you'' two times in less than five minutes- I know you care about me, you said it once. -And what makes you think I don't love you back? -Oh, come one... Look at me. I know that a girl like you would only fall for a perfect guy, and I'm far from it. Very far... I have issues, a crazy ex-girlfriend following me, my dad is leaving us day by day and my mom refuses to believe it... you don't want to love a guy like me. -Wait, what? What's happening?    Michael's face went down, I could see he wasn't in his best moment. I looked around and no one was there, and when I looked back at Michael, tears were streaming down his face. -Michael? Michael please don't cry... Look at me... Do you want to talk about it? -No...    I could see the pain in his eyes, I could see he had been hiding it for a few time. I got on top of him and hugged him. By the way he was crying and holding me tight, I knew he was hurt, really hurt.___________________    By the time we got home, the sky was getting darker. We went for a walk on the city park so that he could talk about what happened. Apparently his dad hasn't been home in months, and everytime Karen leaves, it's to go to his hotel, where he's staying. But the last time Karen went there, she caught him with another woman. Michael was devastated because his dad was his hero, and even he cheated on his family.    Michael got home and went to his bedroom. I went with him, while explaining Karen he isn't feeling very good. I stepped on the room and closed the door, and sat on a chair he had. He was sitting on the end of the bed, looking at me. -I told you you weren't going to love a guy like me. -Who said I don't?    I got up and walked towards him. I know I do love him, but I don't want to say it out loud. I don't want to make this real. If I say it, there will be no turning back... But he already feels like his dad doesn't care about him, and his mom is distant. I don't care if I will get hurt later, I just don't want him to be sad. I love him.

 ...Guys, I know this chapter is small and I can't post anything else today so I'll try to do 2 chapters for tomorrow, ly xx...