-Chapter 33- It's just a kiss

It was weekend before Christmas break. Sunday specific. I was sitting with Louis in Great Hall eating lunch.

"I won't even ask why you two have black hair."- Fred came next to us.

"It's gonna wash off."- Louis said.

"Hopefully."- I said.

"Who's idea was this?"- George came behind us.

"Bet it was Louis's."- Fred said.

"Nah it was Y'n."- George said.

"It was mine."- I said.

"And why exactly did Louis say yes?"- George asked.

"Because I could dye her hair."- Louis said while Fred and George still looked confused.

"Makes enough sense."- Fred said as they left.

"When is this supposes to wash off Y'n?"- Louis asked me coming closer to me.

"It says about 2 showers."- I said.

"If it doesn't wash off I'm dying your hair green."- Louis said smirking.

"Deal."- I said.

"Why on earth do you two have black hair?"- Draco came sitting opposite of us.

"We were bored."- I said.

"Could've invite you too."- Louis said. "I'm getting tired of your blonde hair."

I laughed while Draco rolled his eyes and looked pissed.

"Black would suit him."- I said.

"It suits me better."- Louis said.

"It would suit me better."- Draco said.

"Prove it."- Louis said. "Okay Y'n on which one of us would it look better."

"Of course she would say you."- Draco said.

"How am I supposed to vote when you have your hair dyed and Draco doesn't."- I said.

"Just picture it."- Louis said.

"I can't picture Draco with darker hair."- I said.

"What is this about?"- Hermione came behind me.

"Hermione!"- I said turning around to her. "Perfect. Would darker hair look better on Louis or Draco?"

"How am I supposed to answer that when Draco's hair isn't dyed?"

"Of course she will say Louis when she hates me."- Draco said.

"Your fault Malfoy."- Hermione said. "Besides I can't picture Malfoy with dark hair."

"Then picture Louis with blonde hair and answer."- Draco said as I almost spat out my water.

"What's so funny Y'n?"-Louis said raising his one eyebrow and smiling.

"You would look ridiculous with blonde hair."- I said.

"With blonde hair it's Draco."- I said.

"You can picture me with blonde hair, but can't picture him with brown?"- Louis said.

"Don't get jealous Patridge."- Draco said laughing.

Louis rolled his eyes as we continued talking. Hermione and Draco just insulted each other the whole time while me and Louis were laughing about it.

"Do you two want to hang out with me and Blaise after lunch?"- Draco asked us.

"Sure why not."- I said while Louis agreed too.