Part 40

|past☘️

|past☘️

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

The three teenage brothers left for school while holding their hands together and with a wide smile on their faces.

Why were they smiling?
Because they were going to school?

You'll know it.

They walked past the small shops and people passing by. It was winter season and white carpet of snow was seen everywhere. Everyone struggling in the winter to keep themselves warm.

The teenage boys were warm enough thanks to their caretaker.

They stood in front of the convenience store and turned their backs to the store's entrance so that they could face their school while it was just across the convenience store.

The elder one holder the hands of his two small brother's and crossed the road safely. As they reached the school gate they were greeted by their favorite people.

Their other three friends.

This was the reason they had smile on their faces everytime they came to school.

Their friendship is the definition of true friendship.

They smile to each other as they unite again.

This group of six friends was very famous in the school for their friendship.

The three brothers and the three 'J'
Together made the group of six.
THE BULLETPROOF BOYS.

They called themselves
BULLETPROOF BOYS because their friendship was so strong that nobody could apart them.
Even the school bully's are afraid of them.

The three 'J' always wait for the three brothers at the school gate and when they arrive they went to their respective classes.

Each have different age and are in different class but that's doesn't matter in their friendship.

-

|lunch time

" hyungs, let's eat under the big tree which is behind the school." Jimin, the one with the angelic face but also the short one said.

" alright, as you wish." replied his Jin hyung.

They all brought their lunchbox which their parents had prepared for them.
They all went and sat under the big tree which gave them shelter and made them feel fresh.

Other students in this cold season preferred to stay inside but they are the ones who enjoy everything and they were enjoying the nature while having their food.

" woah! Jungkook your mother's kimchi is so delicious!" Taehyung said as he was munching on the kimchi he took from jungkook's lunchbox.

" really? But for me your mother's tteokbokki is delicious" he also ate it from taehyung's lunchbox.

" is that a cat?" the maknae said pointing at a figure.
" jungkook, I told you not to play that much video games see now you have a eye problem!" hoseok shouted at jungkook.

" eye problem?" he repeated.

" it's not a cat it's a boy." Jin the eldest answered as he too eyed the boy.

" a boy? For a moment I also thought it was a cat." Namjoon said.

" guys shhh~" Jin Shushed the others.

" what's wrong?" taehyung whispered as his hyung said to be quiet.

" I think he's crying." Jin explained and the others eyes the boy.

He was hugging his knees and his face couldn't be seen but his sobs could be heard clearly since it was quiet around.

He was leaning to the schools wall that was just across the big tree that the teenagers were sitting under.

" why is he crying?" Namjoon questioned.

" let's ask him." Jin stood up which made his dongsaengs stood up too and they followed him.

They went and circled around the crying boy.

" are you alright?" Jin stepped near him and asked.

The boy lifted his head up a little. Only his eyes visible which were red and fluffy.
He stared at the boys for sometime then again hugged his knees and started sobbing again.

" did something happen?" hoseok too came forward.

" don't cry. Crying won't solve your problems. You can tell to us. We are your friends." Jin bend down to the boy's level.

The boy was from their school but since he's face couldn't be seen they could not recognize him.

" are we really friends?" he again lifted his head up but this time his full face was seen.

" can I be your f-friend? He asked.
His voice was dry probably because of all the crying.

" yes." jin replied and since then BTS wasn't a group of six boys anymore.

Now they were seven.
Seven best friends.

They took the boy with them and had lunch together. The boy told him that he always gets bullied and that day the bullies had ruined the English assignment he was supposed to submit and was preparing it for the past 2 weeks.

The teacher shouted at him since he wasn't able to submit the assignment and also the bullies beated him.

" don't worry. Now you are a part of bulletproof boys no one would dare to touch you"

" by the way what's your name?"

" uh...." the boy hesitated at first but then answered.

" Min Suga"

-----I KNOW YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING THIS CHAPTER BUT THE SAD ONE

-----
I KNOW YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING THIS CHAPTER BUT THE SAD ONE. ACTUALLY I'M STILL THINKING ABOUT WHAT TO WRITE IN THAT CHAPTER AND YEAH IT'S 40 CHAPTERS ALREADY!!