Part 26

" wake up! Jiah! Wake up!!" I hear seokjin shouting

" let me sleep..." I said shoving him off with my hands.

" jiah! Spider!" my eyes flash open and a loud scream left my mouth as I heard him. Without even thinking I jumped over to his seat probably on him.

" w-where is it?" I asked scanning my now ex seat. Seokjin chuckled.

" so that's what wakes you up." he said wrapping his arms around my waist. Of course, I was on his lap my back facing the window sitting horizontally.

" what are you trying to say?" I asked annoyed.

" I said that to wake you up princess," he whispered in my ear and I hit him in the chest.
"you're so rude!"

" I had no way. You just slept in the car. We are on a date, don't you remember?" he said lightly hitting my head.

Oh yeah, that 'date' I remembered.

He opened the door I got out of the car. I looked above the car to see the surroundings.
Seokjin had parked the car on the side of the road where a long line of car's were made. He got out of the car and locked it. " let's go." he said pulling me by my wrist.

" which place is this?" I asked him as we were standing on the side of the road waiting for the 'green figure' to be shown so that we can cross the road.

" you'll see" the light turned green and we crossed the road to reach a beautiful place.

" wow!" I exclaimed looking at the view in front of me. " I know you would like it," he said smiling.

" but what place is this? I never came here."

" what you didn't? It's a famous place in Seoul."

" My dad would never let me go outside the house. He kept me grounded and forced me to study his ' business '." I said to him emphasising the word ' business '.

" Sad to hear but this place is Cheonggyecheon Stream" . He said and I mouthed a " oh".