Part 59

I looked at myself in the mirror as I corrected my outfit and adjusted my hair a little

I looked at myself in the mirror as I corrected my outfit and adjusted my hair a little. I applied some light makeup and some lip balm.

I wore this outfit since seokjin told me to wear something comfy and cute

" you ready?" I heard seokjin say and I turned to face him. He wore a white tee and beige shorts with some sneakers. His long legs on full display. To be honest, I have never seen him wear shorts before but he looks cute.

" do I look weird?" seokjin questions eyeing himself weirdly.

" Not at all instead it makes you look more handsome." I smiled walking towards him and standing in front of him. He smiles back.

" you look so cute in that." he pulls my cheeks playfully while chuckling.

" let's go." he said and I nodded. We turned to exit our room while he held my hand taking me with him.

^

I sat in the passenger's seat buckling the seat belt while seokjin does the same. He pushes the key in the ignition and turns it starting the engine.

" where are we going?" I asked curiously facing him while his gaze was in front.

" it won't be a that much fun if I tell you." he says driving out the driveway.

" okay.."

^

I felt a hand on my thigh gently caressing it and calling my name sweetly.

" wake up, love." I opened my eyes only to meet with seokjin's.

" we are here." he unbuckles his seatbelt and opens the door besides him getting out and coming to the other side to open the door for me. That's when I looked behind him only to see huge rides and people screaming out of both fun and fear.

" amusement park?" I question seokjin stepping out of the car and closing the door behind me.

" let's be kids again." he grinned taking my hand in his and Intervined our fingers while making our way towards the ticket counter.