Part 85

Kim jiah

Kim jiah.

" w-what...?" I asked feeling all the excitement and happiness washing away.

" ah...she....she is just a business partner and nothing else." I heard someone say behind me and I wasn't surprised to know that it was jimin just was disappointed as to why he lied to him.

" oh, hello there! You look pretty!" seokjin smiled hearing jimin's words.

" how can he have a memory loss? Doctor didn't mentioned anything about it?" I asked the others turning to them. " it was sudden and we can't help it." hoseok replied.

I turned back to the smiling man with a sad expression.

The fact that he forgot me hurts more than seeing him getting hospitalized.

" oh, seems like we have to leave." I heard Namjoon say.

" jiah, can you take care of hyung while we are away?" hoseok asks smiling.

" me?" I pointed at myself as I couldn't bare myself being left alone with him especially, when he doesn't even remembers me anymore.

" yes, you." taehyung replies.
" you can do that, right?" jimin raises a brow.
" of course." I avoided eye contact as they all smiled and left shortly leaving me alone with seokjin. I swear I've never been so uncomfortable with him before. I turned to face him only to see him staring at me making me more uncomfortable.

" you look skinny, don't you eat?" I heard his soothing voice with a tint of concern in it

" I'm on a diet." I lied avoiding eye contact since I felt awkward.

" diet? I don't think you need one." I couldn't bear him seeing me as a stranger or 'just a business partner' so I made an excuse to exit the room in which I suddenly started feeling suffocating.

" I'll go get some water." I said as I saw the water jar empty but as I was about to leave I felt a soft hand on my wrist holding me back. I turned to face the person but gasped as I was brought into a tight hug the one which I gave him some minutes ago.

" don't leave please. You won't divorce me, right?" my eyes widened as he mentioned the divorce.

" y-you remember?" I broke the hug to take a look at his face which now had a tear running down his cheeks.
" of course I do! How can I forget you?" he said making me tighten the hug more.

The awkward and uncomfortable feeling immediately vanished as I felt warm and cozy in his arms like I always used to.
"I was so scared that you forgot me..." I confessed.

" but I didn't....I remember you and everyone." he snuggled into my neck and I closed my eyes feeling my heart calming down and all my worries washing away. I missed this so much.

" you still didn't answered me...." he breaks the hug and looks at me with sad eyes.
" I won't divorce you! Never!" I answered the answer he wanted to hear making him give a faint smile.

" I love you...." I cupped his face and stared in his eyes.
" I love you too."

A pretty short one since I left you all curious in the last one

You all really thought I was gonna go in that deep memory loss shit. That's boring.