Part 58

Kim seokjin

Kim seokjin.

" so, where did you went after leaving the airport?" jungkook asks curiosly.

" I lived in New York for two more days and then I left for Canada." I replied.

" Canada?" Jiah repeats confused.

" y-yeah." I said nervously.

" but, why did you went to Canada?" she asks.

" I.. I had some business to take care there." I fake smiled.
" but I don't remember you having any business in Canada. In fact, we don't have any business with Canadians though." jimin butts in and I bit my lower lip nervously.

Jiah who was sitting besides me looks at me waiting for an answer.

"Haha.. I was just kidding. I went there for a vacation." I laughed it off to decrease the tension.

" vacation? That too alone?" Taehyung asks and jungkook nods sad that they weren't present there.
" you could've took jiah with you after all you both didn't even went to honeymoon." Namjoon says.

" yeah, but I wanted some alone time." I rubbed the back of my neck nervously while Jiah looked at me and I can sense a tint of sadness in her eyes.

" whatever, at least you should have did a call to us." hoseok says.

" I would've but like I told I left my phone in the plane and when I bought myself a new phone I couldn't call because I didn't knew any of yours numbers." I nervously smiled while they looked at me annoyed.

" I'm..sorry." I muttered.

" you don't have to be sorry. We are sorry to think something like that." jiah smiles at me which I of course returned.

There was a moment of silence when hoseok gets up from his seat. " it's getting late. We should probably leave." he smiles and I also got up to bid them goodbye while Jiah does the same.

I hug everyone of them and at last it was Namjoon. I hugged him.
" I'm glad to see you happy and healthy hyung but, someone is more than happy." he says looking towards jiah who was in the kitchen looking for something. I also looked towards jiah and then faced him.

" you don't know house much she went through when you weren't here and since you are here you need to make up for it. Do anything but make her happy because the last few days were very tough for her. So just make her happy. Never make her cry again because she have cried a lot and suffered a lot too. Be happy with her, hyung." he says before giving me another hug while I nodded.

" oh, Namjoon here take this." jiah comes with a box in her hand and gives it to Namjoon.

" these are some cupcakes I made. Taehyung loves cupcakes so give it to him and you also eat it." she smiles at him.
" alright, I surely will." his dimples pops up when he grins. He bids goodbye to jiah and leaves.