Part 92

He's such a pretty human being....
Anyways, it'll be seokjin's pov today.

Kim seokjin.

" where are you going....?" jiah asks holding my arm in her sleepy voice.
" jagi, I'm leaving for work."

" why so early?" she rubs her eyes and tries to get adjusted to the bright sunlight entering the room.

" I have a important meeting to attend. Sleep tight!" I smiled pecking her forehead and slowly removing her hold on my arm. She was still half sleepy and I didn't wanted to wake her up. I went towards the window and closed the curtains to avoid the light from entering. I lastly pulled the duvet over her and left the house. I got seated in my car as I buckled my seatbelt ready to drive but a yawn leaves my mouth.

I'm still sleepy and tired from yesterday but work comes first. I tried convincing myself and started driving and fought with my own self to keep my eyes open since I don't want to get in another accident. I felt my lips getting dry since I didn't even had my breakfast, it's not that I couldn't make it but I was just too much in a hurry to make myself breakfast and eat in peace and I didn't woke up jiah because I didn't wanted to disturb her sleep because of me.

^

I let out a long sigh and loosened my tie pulling my hair back. I corrected my neck and continued with my work but my eyes kept getting heavier and my body aching because of sitting in the same position for hours. It's okay I'm used to it since this is job of a CEO and I do it every other day but today since I'm feeling sleepy it's much harder.

I let my head fall backwards in exhaustion as I was finally done signing these dozens of papers. I didn't even call jiah and inform her that I would be late since I was busy but nor did she....maybe she's just as busy as I am.

I reached home and rang the doorbell at least three times but no answer. " she must be showering...." I said to myself since jiah is always home by his time. I sighed searching for the house key in my pocket and opened the door. I was greeted with pitch darkness. I switched on the lights and threw myself on the couch unbuttoning my top three buttons.