Part 65

TIME SKIP

TIME SKIP.
( night.)

Seokjin just got out of the shower and was combing his hair in front of the mirror. It was your turn to shower so you took your towel and your night suit that you were supposed to wear after showering.

You arranged them in the bathroom and closed the door shut and locked it but as you were going to take of your dress your hands weren't able to reach the zipper on your back and you couldn't open it.

"what's wrong with you now?" you said annoyed.

"How did I do it in the morning? Why can't I reach it now?!" you yell at yourself.

You sighed as your tries weren't working at all.

" how am I even gonna do this?" you gave up but just then you remembered that you can ask your husband to do it for you.

You opened the bathroom door walking out of the room. Seokjin looked at you expecting to see you in your night suit, fresher but frowned seeing you still in the dress you previously were in.

" you didn't shower?" he asks.

" I was going to but I can't open this zipper can you do it for me." you stood in front of him, your back facing him.

" ahh... That's so easy.." he whispered in your ears smirking.

He slowly moves your silky brown hair out of the way, his fingertips tracing along your skin as he does that making you nervous.

He broughts his hands to your zipper, purposely opening it slowly. Your body stiffening and breath hitching every time the zipper goes down revealing your back. Your dress getting loose. His fingertips tracing along your skin slightly giving you tickles.

He stopped when the zipper came to a dead end and you eventually, started walking back to the bathroom since you knew he's done but you thought.

His big arms suddenly pull you towards him as your back hits his hard chest.

" where are you going? I'm not done yet."
You could feel his hot breath fanning on your neck giving you goosebumps. His other reached on your shoulder slowly pushing away the dress down your shoulder so that he can get a full view of your bare shoulders.

You widened your eyes when he placed his lips on your now bare shoulders, tracing it down to your arm and pushing the dress down your arms until the dress fell on the floor leaving you in only your undergarments.

Seokjin wraps both of his arms around you more tightly while placing soft kisses on your right shoulder.

You were so nervous at that moment because you've never done something like this with him. You didn't wanted to stop him because you liked it but at the same time you were shy.

" s-seokjin," you called out for him but he just hummed in response as he was busy.

"You smell so nice." he inhales your smell and suddenly starts sucking on your neck. You didn't know if you should stop him or not.