Part 17

Jin and his friends were sitting in the balcony having drinks but Jin was bothered about something and taehyung noticed it

" Jin hyung you look kind of worried is something bothering you?" he asked.

" it's late night jiah should be home by now.."
He said worriedly.

" ohh.. Don't worry she's not alone! She went out with her friends!" namjoon assured.

" yah Jin hyung she told us." taehyung continued.

Hoseok who was teasing him from the morning started teasing him again.

" she informed your brothers but not you..." he whispered in Jin's ears which kind of triggered him cause it was true.

Jin was trying to keep a straight face after that. It was late and his friends started to leave.

Everyone was gone but Jiah was still not here and that made him worry more.

He decided to call her at least once. He was about to go upstairs to bring his phone when he heard that someone is trying to open the main door from the outside and he knew who it was. He quickly went near the door and stood crossing his arms while making an angry face

He thought that he would shout at her but he didn't know what jiah had stored for him.

She entered eyes filled with fire. She closed the door and before seokjin could say anything she showed her phone right in front of his face. He thought that she was gonna hit him but hopefully she didn't.

" what's this?" she asked sternly indicating the video. Jin started watching the video.

Jiah was extremely drunk and she confessed Jin. After confessing she gave a small peck to Jin on his lips but Jin seemed to be turned on by her move and he kissed her back after she pulled away.

Jin was shocked that jiah found his little secret.

" did you check the CCTV footage or what?"
" shut the fuck up!" she yelled and moved closer to Jin.
" how the hell did you kiss me?! And you lied that you didn't!" she said which made a smirk form on Jin's face.

He turned and pinned her to the wall.
" what the hell are you doing?" she shout.

" didn't you asked me that ' how ' the hell did ' I kissed you?" he said still smirking.

" so what?" jiah said still not understanding but soon she understands and before she does Jin's nose was touching hers.

Jiah was trying to get out of Jin's grip but he was too strong without wasting any time he crashed his lips on jiah's.
Her eyes widened at this action of him.

She wanted to move but it was like that she was melting from his touch But it didn't take much time for her to push him away from her.

" what's wrong with you?!" she shouted eyes getting teary.