Part 41

I felt like my world stop working as I heard what the news reporter said

I felt like my world stop working as I heard what the news reporter said. The bowl of hot soup that I was carrying fell out of my hands as the hot soup was spilled all over my feet. The bowl was made of glass and it too broke. Some pieces of glass got dugged in my feet but it wasn't that painful.

What was painful was that what I just heard. The bad feelings and thoughts I had were painful.

" Noona!" jungkook yelled as he came running towards me.
" oh no! The hot soup got spilled on her!" Ms. Enwoo said worriedly as she too came near me.

"  noona?! Are you alright?!" jungkook ask as he saw the glass piece's in my feet and also my now red feet.

"Wait!" Ms. Enwoo said going somewhere in a hurry.

" Noona! Why are you so careless?!" jungkook carefully guided me and made me sit on the couch.

Didn't they hear what I heard? Why aren't they reacting?

Ms. Enwoo brought a tub filled with Cold water and placed my feet in that. ( idk what to do when something like this happens😅)

My feet was burning because of the hot soup but now I felt kind of relaxed.

Jungkook carefully removed the glass pieces from my feet. I groaned because of the pain.

" didn't you heard the n-news?" I asked the both of them who were so busy looking after me.

" we did." ms. Enwoo replied but she didn't meet my eyes that made my bad feeling take over me more.

" then? Why aren't you reacting?" I asked Ms. Enwoo didn't answered but jungkook did.

He took my hands in his hands.
" didn't you heard that they said more investigation is been done?" our eyes met and just by looking at him I could see that he was feeling the same as me.

" b-but they s-said the plane was on f-fire-" I was cut off by jungkook.

" do you really think something bad like that can happen to Jin hyung? Don't worry everything would be fine." jungkook switches off the TV that was still on and the same news was playing.

" but-" he cut me off.

" you're thinking too much and you look exhausted too. You should probably sleep" jungkook insisted me on sleeping.

" I'm not sleepy-"
" you are." he forcefully layed me on the couch and straightens my posture. Ms. Enwoo soaks the water from my feet and applies some ointment on the slight cuts. She applies some to ease the burning sensation too.

" sleep." jungkook closed my eyes with his hands and puts a blanket over me.

I do was kind of exhausted because all of the decoration things so and Also of the bad thoughts that were racing through my mind so I decided to take a nap as jungkook was also forcing me.