Part 53

" food is ready

" food is ready." jiah says as she serves the ramen she cooked into a bowl. Jiah made some ramen for me since I was hungry where as I was just sitting in front of her with my chin resting on my palm looking at her. She was so immersed in cooking that she didn't notice my behaviour.
She placed the bowl in front of me and came and sit besides me on the stool.

( I hope you remember how their kitchen looks like.)

( here's a pic if you don't

( here's a pic if you don't.)

" it's ready. Eat it." she says smiling at me but I didn't touched the ramen that made her frown.
" why aren't you eating? Don't you like ramen?"
She asks turning over to face me.
" it's not like that. I love it." I expressed my love for ramen.

Like who doesn't love ramen?

" then?" she ask again and I face palmed myself.

" how can I eat it? I'm hurt." I said showing my index finger of the right hand and pouting.

" but only your index finger is hurt and also I have treated it." she gives me a weird look probably thinking why would I say something like that.

" actually, you know what. I'm tired and I'm feeling too lazy to feed myself. So can you?" I twitched my eyes waiting for her to accept my request even though it was fake.

" you want me to feed you?" she tilts her head.
I nodded.

" a-alright." she looked nervous but still she grabbed the chopsticks and took some ramen. She blowed softly before bringing it to my mouth. I opened my mouth and ate it.

Unknowingly, a smiled formed on my lips. She smiled back seeing me smile.

Kim jiah.

Seokjin smiled as I fed him and of course, I smiled back seeing his warm and beautiful smile after a long time.

I missed it.

I missed him.

And that thing that just happened few minutes ago is still running over my mind.