Part 67

" you should get freshened up a little, soon we are going to cut the cake

" you should get freshened up a little, soon we are going to cut the cake." seokjin suggests and I nodded since I also needed to use the restroom.

He helps me leave the hall in which the party was held and guide me towards the restroom.

"You can leave, I'll be back once I'm done." I said to seokjin so that he doesn't have to wait for me outside.

" be quick, everyone would be waiting for you." I nod and he leaves. I do my business in the restroom and fix myself up a little. Once I thought that I was ready to go I left the restroom and walked through the hallways back to the hall.

I opened the door and walked in while busy correcting my dress to look presentable and once I was done I looked up only to see pitch darkness. I looked around me but everything was black. For a moment, I thought my eyes were closed but I was wrong. I was so busy correcting my dress that I just kept walking and now I can't even get hold of the door where I came from.

Am I at the wrong place? But I remember everyone was here just some minutes ago.

" seokjin......." I call out in almost a whisper as the darkness was eating me, scaring the hell out of me.

" hello....?" I called out again and started to panic.
" seokjin! Where are you?!" I yelled but a clicking sound disturbed me.

I turned around to face the sound only to see a source of light peeking it's way. A spotlight falling on top of a person. The person's back was facing me and was good three to four steps away from me.

The spotlight was the only source of light in this pitch dark room that too was reflecting on this unknown person.

" excuse me? who are you?do I.....perhaps know you?" I asked as this person was the only one present with me here but was he here all this time?

I can't even see his face and I am not able to recognize him. I'm very good at recognising people just by seeing their backs but this person doesn't seem similar and him not replying to me made me nervous.

" Hello? Who are you?" I called out again

Still no response...

"Can you hear me or not?! I'm asking you something! Who the hell are you?! And where is everyone who were here just some time ago?" I started yelling at this unknown person annoyed by him not responding me.

" you can't recognize the person whom you used to recognize just by his smell."
The person finally speaks making me frown.

" What......?"

" it's me." the person finally turns facing me and I froze at my place.

" me, your brother."