Part 16

Hoseok was walking towards the meeting room with the file that his boss asked him to bring

Hoseok was walking towards the meeting room with the file that his boss asked him to bring. He opened the door.
" what are you all doing here?" he asked as soon as he saw all of his colleagues also that were his friends seated in the meeting room.

" boss said that he wants to have a meeting" the maknae said.
" I thought it was with me alone..." hoseok says taking a seat on the long meeting table.
" but where is he?" he asked.

" are you all looking for me..." a voice from the door which hoseok entered seconds ago said and they quickly recognized him.

Jin came inside and sat on his seat while the others stand up and bowed to him.
" yah! I told you not to do this bowing and all when we are alone!" he whine.
" but you are our boss.." jimin said.

" fine! Fine! Well hobi did you bring what I asked you to bring?"

" yes I did!" he said handling over the blue file to his boss But Jin refuses to take it.

" read it aloud."he commanded and hoseok followed nodding.

The reason he told him to read it is because he wants the others to know about this too.

" Min yoongi, a well known businessman in Canada . His company 'Jiah Enterprises' is known for his good products and respect for people."

he started and everyone was paying attention to him.

" the poor people in Canada are very fond of him because he is a caring person. Each year he donates half of his income to the orphan or poor families over there which made him get more respect from the people of Canada But since last 3 months he has been thinking to shift his company to some other country and that happens to be korea. Even if he shifts here he won't be that profitable then he is right now. Shifting to some other country rather than Korea would be more profitable but he didn't and no one knows why" and with that hoseok closed the file and looked at his boss.

Jin knew why he was shifting to Korea and it was obvious and also the name of his company.

" so who is this man hyung?" jimin asked Jin.

" before you tell who this man is I just wanna say that whoever this man is it was very hard to find his whereabouts. Thanks to our special men's to find at least this much information about him and second I thought you needed a photo of him too so I ordered our men to do that too but it will take some time.."

Jin nodded.

" so......" Jin sighed.
" this yoongi guy is my brother-in-law"

" what?!" the three of them shouted confused and surprised at the same time.

" what a joke! Jiah is the only daughter of Mr. Min!" jimin laughed.

" shut up! Let Jin explain!" hoseok interrupted.