Part 68

Kim jiah

Kim jiah.

" okay, so where were you all these years-how-how were you? What happened?" I bombarded my brother with questions that were running on my mind from the moment I saw him.

"I'll tell you tomorrow." he lays on the comfy bed seokjin provided him in the guest room and pulls the duvet over his face, ready to sleep.

" why not now?" I pull the duvet revealing his face.

" my dear sister, I'm tired and exhausted and also your husband is waiting for you, you should probably go now or he'll be mad. I'll answer all you're questions tomorrow. "

" tomorrow Morning! Right after you wake up! Okay?" I asked him.

" yeah, yeah." he says and pulls back the duvet.
" good night." I hug his sleeping figure from the top before leaving the room and walking into our bedroom.

Seokjin was busy doing some work on his laptop. I went and laid on the bed.

" forgot your husband as soon as your brother came." I heard seokjin say, his eyes on the screen and a hint of disappointment in his tone.

" what? Are you jealous?" I giggled finding it cute. He didn't reply but continued to do his work.

" it's late, why are you still working? You should probably sleep." I walked towards him and his desk looking at him working.

" why do you care?" he mumbles.

"Come on, are you mad?" I approached him keeping my hands on his wide shoulders.

" just go to sleep." he yanks my hands away.

Why does he get so jealous easily
It's not like I'm going to leave him or something.

" I'm not sleeping until you sleep with me." I stood besides him looking at him but he just ignores my presence.

" Kim seokjin!" I yelled.

" Today was such a wonderful day why are you behaving like that?!"

" you're still ignoring me?!"

" fine!" I let out a sigh and stormed out of the room pretending to look angry.

Kim seokjin

I was just messing with her but seems like I made her angry. She storms out of the room angrily.

I'm so stupid.
She was so happy today but I ruined it.

I shut my laptop and got up from the chair following her.

I entered the living room but she was nowhere to be seen.

Where did she went?

Maybe she's not here.

I turned to leave the living room when she suddenly jumped onto me, wrapping herself around my body.

" I knew you would come." she laughs at her victory.

" you were just pretending?" I sigh.
" you were pretending too!"

" yeah, I was but I wasn't lying when I said that you forgot me." I hold her by her thighs and started walking back upstairs to our room.

" I didn't! You know that I met my brother after a long time so I was just spending some time with him." she explains resting her head on my chest.

"Whatever."

"Anyways, thank you." she looks up at me as I bend down to lay her down on the bed but she won't lay down instead wrap her arms around my neck.

" I wanna be in your arms." she pouts.

" thank you for today, you made my birthday a thousand times better today." she smiles pecking my cheeks.

" didn't I promised you that I will bring your brother back for you? I always keep my promises!"

" I'm so glad to have you and I thank God every day for bringing you into my life." she hugs me tightly as if never wants to let go.

" I can't thank you enough for this. You did so much for me whereas I did nothing." she lets out a sigh.

" is there anything I can do for you?" she looks back up at my face.

" the only thing you an do for me is being happy and be with me for the rest of my life." I smiled caressing her head.

" that's easy!"

^

Author pov

Seokjin walks into the living room with some Pepsi bottles and snacks.
" what's that for?" yoongi asks seeing him.

"For jiah to enjoy while listening to you." he placed it on the coffee table.

" it's not like I'm watching a movie." jiah laughs hearing him.

" trust me, it's just like a movie." seokjin grabs one of the Pepsi bottles and sits on the couch.

" lets start."

" okay, so where did you went after running away from home? Were you alright?" jiah asks her first question waiting for her brother to answer.

" that's kind of a painful memory but I'll tell you though..." he starts sighing as he digs in his past memories.

" I ran away from home and even I didn't know where I was going. I just kept running and running and not to mention I nearly got ran over by a car but I survived. I managed to book a flight ticket to leave the country with the money I took with me. I didn't know where to go so I chose randomly and decided to go to Canada and you could imagine how it was for me to tried to adjust to a new country when I was just a student. At first, I regretted going to another country because I lacked money even though I took enough money of my father's to live but of course it wouldn't work in Canada and I was too small to know how to convert it." he lets out a sigh and continues.

" I had to starve for some days and sleep on the cold footpaths at night. Of course, it wasn't all easy. I had to suffer more than that but I don't wanna worry you after saying those things." he pauses and smiles bitterly and just by seeing the smile jiah could understand what he went through.

" but it's okay unless and until the suffering pays off and here I am with my own company." he smiles again.

" I told you that I would be back when I'll have my own successful company and finally I have one and I'm proud of myself that at least I reached this high with my own efforts and not by harming anything or anyone."

" and I not only made myself proud but you too right?" he asks and jiah nods.

" well, enough of my story now, I heard what happened to.......father." he nervously said the last word not knowing if he had the right to be called that.

" I'm proud of you. I'm proud that you took a step and did what was right."

" it's all because of namjoon's help." she smiles.

The afternoon passes by them catching on everything they missed out on all these years.