Part 50

"Korea's top 1 businessman in jail? Well recently Seoul police just arrested him In the crime of abusing his daughter

"Korea's top 1 businessman in jail? Well recently Seoul police just arrested him In the crime of abusing his daughter. Who would've thought that this successful man would do such a thing to his own child but thankfully some days ago his daughter also known as Kim jiah now came to the police and informed but it didn't ended here. She also explained that from how long he's been abusing her and Torchering her. Police decided to take immediate action ignoring the fact that he's Korea's top 1 businessman and a billionaire. She also revealed how he's been living in luxury through his illegal doings!

So this was the first hottest news of today but before we start the second one let's take a little break! But don't go anywhere! Keep watching because the next news is just as shocking as the first one. Till then this is your honest reporter Chan Seong." and then the ad pops up.

Everyone has been sitting on the couch and watching this news. As the ad pops up they all move their gaze to jiah.

" mostly people don't get too happy after hearing that their father is in jail but I don't know why I'm so happy?" jiah chuckles lightly.

" we are happy to know that you're happy." namjoon says smiling and the others nodded.
" thank you all of you this wouldn't be possible without you all." jiah thanked them.

" no jiah, what he did was wrong and he deserves it." Jennie says while the others nodded.

" oh, my baby has become so smart." taehyung who was sitting beside Jennie pulled Jennie's cheeks.
" what do you mean? I was always smart!" Jennie corrects him with a pout which taehyung couldn't handle.
" yeah yeah! You are always smart!" taehyung agrees taking her in a warm embrace. The others just adore them so did jiah.

" they are so happy." she muttered as a drop of tear fell from her eye but she quickly wipes it.

" I'm excited what's the next news" jungkook says excitedly.
" you're excited as if it's some cartoon." jimin blurted.
" it's really pleasing to know that he is in jail now." jungkook says happily.

" yeah an-" hoseok was cut off by jungkook.

" oh! Oh! It started!! SHUSH......." jungkook shushed him while hoseok rolled his eyes.

" hey there! We are back with another hot news as we promised!" the reporter grinned.

" this news has been everywhere and Netizens are getting crazy about it. So let me be straightforward and tell you already. As I informed you that Min seonghoon got arrested but while he was taken away by the Seoul police he revealed something shocking in front of the media.

Wanna know what he revealed??
Well........
It's about Kim seokjin. The top 2nd businessman in Korea also famous for being many girls first love. His good looks played a major role in his success and now he is a married guy which did break many girls heart. He is the son-in-law of the Min family. Yes! He is married to Min jiah the only daughter of Min seonghoon."