BC #7

" so they are going to stay here for tonight?" seokjin asks as he sits in the passenger's seat.

" hmm..why? Are you already missing them?" you asked chuckling a little as you fastened your seatbelt.

" Nah, I was just worried because we won't be with them."

" it's alright they are in good hands. You don't have to worry." he nods hesitantly.

You let out a sigh correcting your neck and getting comfortable in the driver's seat. Seokjin notices your behaviour.

" Are you tired?" he asks with a worried tone.
" kinda." you smiled slightly replying to him.

" let's switch our seats," he suggests and you weren't going to protest since you missed seeing seokjin driving. Especially the time when he drives with one hand while his eyes are focused on the road. He looks hot like that.

" sure." you guys switched the seats and he started driving out of the garage.

You sit comfortably in the passenger's seat and stare at your charming husband. Hair messy, sleeves rolled up, veins popping out as he drives with only one hand effortlessly making him look much more attractive.

Ah, just what did you do in your past life to deserve someone as handsome and caring as him.

" Why are you staring at me like that?" your thoughts were broken when seokjin broke the silence. He takes a right turn while his eyes are still on the road.

" why? Can't I?" you replied folding your arms and still staring at him shamelessly.

" you're making me nervous." he smiles shyly.
" am I? Well, it's not really my fault though. It's all because of you. It's because you look very hot while driving and I missed admiring you like that." you confessed making him laugh.

" you're so straightforward."
" I always was."

-

" 20 minutes. You have 20 minutes to get freshen up and get ready. We are going out. Wear something comfortable." you said as soon as you both entered the house. Seokjin was in the kitchen gulping down a bottle of water. He looked at you with questioning eyes.

" where are we going?"
" you'll know it." you walked away leaving him confused.

" yah! At least tell me."

-

" where are we going?"
" I swear you have asked me this question almost 20 times now! Why are you so curious?"

" Just tell me already!" seokjin whines.
" I will."

-

You both exited the car as you waited for seokjin to come out.
" This place...." seokjin starts as he looks around his surroundings.

" ring some bells?" you asked wanting to know if he remembered this place or not.

" not really but I think I have been here before with you." he says looking at you with confused eyes. You chuckled at his clueless face.

" don't try so hard. I'll tell you." you pulled his arm and started walking inside the restaurant you parked in.

" wait....I think I remember." seokjin exclaims as you both entered the restaurants outer area that was beautifully decorated by candles, plants and flowers. The bright yellow lights making it look a warm and comforting place.

" it's so empty." seokjin says as he sees that there weren't anyone else except you too.

" it's because I booked the whole place for us!
And let me help you, this is the restaurant we came to on our first date. Remember? The date we had because of the bet we made." you explained it to him.