Part 37

" can you please take me to this address

" can you please take me to this address." I ask the cab driver as I got inside the cab. It's been two weeks since I met tzuyu that night and today I'm going to meet that cute little pumpkin that I have always seen on my phone. I'm so excited to meet him.

Flashback*

I took tzuyu to my house that night to calm her down as she was still not ready to open up.

She was sitting across me on the dining table as she held the glass of water in her hand sipping it and busy in her own world.

" tzuyu." I called her and she came back to reality.

" y-yeah" she didn't made eye contact with me.
" what's the time?" She asked looking around searching for a wall clock.

" 9:15pm" I replied which made her stand up from the chair in hurry.

" I need to go." she was trying to walk Past me but I held her arm.

" you're not going anywhere unless you tell me why were you working at the club?" I demanded and she went back to her chair sighing.

"It's a very long story." she fiddled with her fingers. her eyes down.

" it's alright even if it takes the whole night I am ready to listen." I really wanted to know that why she was working in the club when she works in V-NAM.

the reason behind it.

" why were you working at the club?" I repeated. " do you even know how much of a dangerous thing that is?! Today I was there to save you but what if I wasn't?!"

" how many jobs do you have?" I questioned but she was still quiet.

" I know I'm no one to ask this questions to you but I just wanna know the reason behind all this. The reason why you are always in a hurry and the thing you name as 'emergency"
I asked.

" I did all this for my son. For his future."

She has a son?! She doesn't even look married she's younger than me.

"I can't give him a loving childhood like every other children get but im trying my best to give him that by working on two jobs but I still couldn't make enough money."

" what about his father? Doesn't his father work?"

" his father..."
She paused and looked at me and I realized that she had watery eyes.

" his father left me when I was pregnant because he doesn't wanted the baby"

So cruel.

" I wanted to surprise him with the baby on his birthday but instead he left me alone. I was all alone. I raised my son all alone. No one was there for me and my child. I worked hard to pay the debts of the people from whom I have lent money. I need to pay the rent of the house and the fees of the kindergarten my son goes to."