Part 8

Kim Jiah

Kim Jiah.

Today is the day I never thought would come so soon.

Today is my wedding.

I'm getting married to kim seokjin. Who is almost 5 years older than me just the same age as my brother.

The one who I insulted that day at the bar.

I'm looking at the mirror right now watching my self and not believing that this beautiful princess in front of me is no one else than me.

" jiah..." I hear my besties come in the room.

I turned and hugged them.

Jennie: I'll miss you jiah.

Jiah: I'm not leaving the country! I'm just
getting married and I will meet you guys soon.

Rose: I thought I would get married first.. But luckily you did!and now you are going to teach me how to control your husband. Okay?!

I laughed and hug them more tightly.

Jisoo: well congratulations! For your wedding.

Jiah: thank you!

My dad entered the room making all of us look at him.

" sweetie, it's time!" he said happily.

Of course he will be happy. He won't be the one sacrificing for the company. Even though it's his company and not mine.

I nod and lock my arms with my dad and walk outside. The other girls were following me.

And I hate to admit it but seokjin was looking damn handsome. He was just staring at me.

I looked around the crowd to find kai, Jennie, jisoo, rose, dad, namjoon and some other people whom I don't know but there was one person that I wanted to be here but he wasn't. My lovely brother didn't attend my wedding and that was the saddest thing for me.

( if you wanted to see how Jin's friends and Jin looked)