Part 32

^^^^^^^^^ this is what seokjin is wearing.
______________________________

( 2 WEEKS LATER)

Kim seokjin.

" Don't you want a goodbye hug?" Jiah asked pouting.
Of course I need that.
I will be away from her for some days and I'm already hating it.

" yes please." I replied and she quickly wrapped her arms around my neck sticking our bodies together.
I hugged her back cause I really want to be in a warm hug with her right now.

Kim jiah.

" Please call me all the time. Don't forget me when you reach there." I said as I hugged him tightly.

Jin is going on a business trip to the U. S.
He will be gone for some days or maybe weeks.
I don't want to be away from him but it's his work I can't stop him.

" how can I forget you. You're my everything."
Did he really said that?
Does he feels the same way I do?

" don't worry. You won't be alone. Ms. Enwoo will be here all the time and when it's her holiday you have my friends and your friends to come and visit you. Even though I'm not here you won't be alone cause I have tell everyone to look after you. Namjoon or taehyung will pick you in the morning for work and chanyeol or baek will drop you off home. Take care of yourself."

It melted my heart knowing that even though he will be away he has appointed so many people to take care of me. Chanyeol and Baek also became his friends and he even told them to care care of me when I'm at work.
He told every single person that I know to take care of me.

" I will take care of myself  but who will take care of you?" I asked breaking the hug as I looked into his eyes.

He and his secretary were the only people going. His secretary would be busy with the work and so would he.

" don't care about me I will be fine until you are okay." he said with the sweet smile of his.

I really wanted to tell him that how much I was hating to be away from him and how much I was going to miss him.

And I decided that I will today...

"Seokjin." I softly said as I scooped closer to him.

" yes?" he asked confused by my actions.

" actually.... I wanted to tell this to you from very long.... That.."

" that?" he repeated.

" that.... I-......" my sentence wasn't completed that day...

" SIR WE NEED TO LEAVE OR WE WILL GET LATE!" seokjin's secretary came running inside. We were standing on the door since seokjin was leaving.

Seokjin looked at me after hearing what his secretary said. " bye Jiah.. I'll call you when I board the plane. Take care of you. If something is wrong do tell me or ask my friends they will help you." he said as he hugged me for one last time.