BC #6

You both sat on the soft sand with a wide grin plastered on your faces upon seeing your kids running around and playing while laughing loudly. Their laughs felt like music to your ears that you always want to keep hearing.

It may be hard and tiring to manage all things while taking care of your kids but at the same time it was beautiful. After all, they were the carbon copy of you and jin. A souvenir of your love.

Your thoughts were interrupted when the kids came running towards you.
" mom dad, let's play in the water!" seokmin suggested but you immediately protested.

" No, you will get sick," you explained.
" mom, please! We want to play in the water." seojin said siding with the younger one.

" no-" you were cut off by a soothing voice coming from beside you.

" let them." seokjin said siding with the kids.
" what if they get sick?!" you still kept your point.

" so what? That doesn't mean you'll stop them from playing in the water." you sighed as he didn't seem to understand that you were worried about them getting sick.

" yes dad is right!" seojin exclaims.

" you guys want to play in the water? Let's go." before you could even say anything seokjin walks towards the water with the kids following him.

You sighed watching them play in the water as they splash water into each other. Seokjin playing with them while making seokmin sit on his shoulders and running around as seojin tries catching them makes you laugh.

After blessing your eyes with this happy moment you took out a book you brought for you to read from your bag. You laid on one of the deck chair while getting drown in the book not caring about the people around you anymore but little did you know someone was planning to disturb your peaceful moment.

You felt yourself getting lift in the air as a loud gasp left your mouth while the book in your hands fell down. You tightly wrapped your hands around the person's neck who lifted you up so effortlessly.

" you scared me! I thought I got kidnapped or something!" you whine hitting your husbands chest.

" no one would dare to kidnap my beautiful wife unless they want a death wish." he gives you a beautiful smile carrying you somewhere until you felt your clothes getting soaked.

Seokjin just took you into the water.
" mom's here too!" you heard seokmin yell as your clothes now became heavy due to the water.

" see, I brought mom too now, happy?" seokjin asks the kids as they squeal in happiness.

You were still shocked because of the sudden contact of water. You pushed your now wet hair back as you looked at three people around you.

" yah! How can you ju-"
" seokmin seojin! Quickly splash some water on mom!" you heard seokjin say and before you could even comprehend you were splashed with water as their laughter fills your ears.

" aish, stop!"you managed to say but they still kept going but you weren't going to let them splash water on you just like that. You too started splashing water on them while laughing with them.

You all played in the water for sometime and after that you all held onto each others hands while walking along the water. The waves hitting your feets every now and then. It felt so calming and beautiful and the moment was unforgettable.

" wow." you heard seojin say as her eyes were intensely gazing in her front. You followed her eyes as the same word left your lips.

The sun was setting in. The sky was painted beautifully with different shades of oranges. The way the light distributes itself over the water creating an image of the setting sun in the clear water. It was beautiful and warm.