Part 46

Author

Author.

A knock was heard on the bedroom door of Jiah that made her wipe the tears on her cheek quickly.

" can I come in?" the voice said from the other side of the door.
"Yes." she said and the door opened revealing Ms. Enwoo.

She came to Jiah who was sitting on the edge of the bed with a photo frame of Jin. It's been days but still no news has been heard. Jiah still doesn't believe that Jin is dead.
Ms. Enwoo sat besides Jiah and took her hand in her hand and started caressing it softly as her eyes went to the photo frame in jiah's hand. She too admired the picture like Jiah.
"You have to be strong" she said facing her.

"How can I be?" Ms. Enwoo's eyes met jiah's eyes which were red because of all the crying.
"He was my strength, he was my confidence how can I be strong without him?" her voice cracks while she says which made Ms. Enwoo get in tears too. She quickly took Jiah in her embrace and patted her back.
" even though he's not here... We are all here for you.." she says while keeping her head on jiah's shoulder while Jiah does the same.

After a moment of staying like this Ms. Enwoo broke the hug and hold onto jiah's shoulders and looked at her in the eyes.
" you haven't eaten properly these days... It's time for lunch let's go downstairs." she said to her. Jiah was going to refuse like she is been doing these days but seems like her stomach wasn't supporting.
She hummed in response.

^

She went downstairs with Ms. Enwoo and as she got down she saw her friends sitting on the  dining table. ( when I say 'her friends' it includes Jennie, Jisoo, namjoon, hoseok, jimin, taehyung and Jungkook)
As soon as they saw Jiah a smile drew on their faces while Jiah just joined them. Ms. Enwoo came with the food she cooked. She served it to everyone and joined with them too.

There was a awkward silence as they all were eating but then namjoon broke the silence.
" how are you doing Jiah?" he asked.
" just missing him everyday and convincing myself that he is alive." she answers him as she continues eating.
" why are you forcing yourself to believe what's not true?" hoseok questions. She looks up at him " I don't want to give up just yet."

And dead silence again..

The door bell rang getting everyone's attention. "I'll get it." jungkook said getting up to open the door.

Jiah was done eating. she looked around and saw the others are still eating so she decided to stay quiet but there's been one thing she wanted to ask to her besties.
" where's rose?" she asked and they looked towards her. Both Jennie and jisoo paid her visit but rose couldn't been seen anywhere.
" oh, I forgot to tell you.. But rose is on a business trip with her dad after she heard about this she wanted to come back but her dad won't let her and she even called you but you didn't pick up." jisoo said.

" oh" Jiah exclaimed before stooding up and washing her hands. After washing her hands she straightly went towards her room.

" the airport facility is here." she stopped on her tracks as she heard that and turned around.