Part 70

Kim Jiah

Kim Jiah .

Yeah, so that woman walked in and with a file in her hand and as soon as seokjin's eyes laid on that woman he gave her a wide smile, a smile which he didn't even give me when I walked in. "Sir, the file you asked for." She gives him the file and he happily takes it and goes back to his laptop screen.

Her eyes meets with mine and she raises her eyebrows. I maintained my eye contact with her. "Aren't you that crazy women?" She asks making me frown.

"Excuse me, what?"

"The women who insulted Mr Kim, you were lucky, instead of being living a life like a hell you are living like a princess." She slightly smirks.

" what the hell are you trying to say?" I asked as her words just confused me.

"That, you are not suitable for our perfect Mr. Kim." She flips her hair.

I clenched my jaw at her statement and the fact that Seokjin wasn't doing anything even though he was hearing all these things made me more angry.

"Don't you think you're speaking way too much?!" I slightly raised my voice.

"Don't you think you're living way too much in luxury?" She snaps.

I kept my calm and tried not to make a scene since it's my first time coming here and I don't want to ruin it but this women is really getting on my nerves.

"Seokjin, why won't you tell her anything? She's speaking shit!" I moved towards Seokjin.

" why? Can't you answer her? After all, she's saying the truth." He finally looks back up from his screen, his eyes not showing any emotions.

" what?" I frowned at his statement.

" anyways, yeji bring me the other files too." He says smiling at her and she nods walking out the office.

" What the hell was that Seokjin?!" I was now standing at that women's place, in front of Seokjin.

" why didn't you stopped her?! But instead played along with her!" I slammed my hands on his desk, disappointed.

"I told you already that she was telling the truth and I know truth hurts." His eyes showed pity.

" if-" my words got cut off when the women walked in again now with more files in her hands. She comes beside me.
" mind moving a little bit?" She asked with sarcasm in her voice.