part 2

Min jiah

Min jiah.

" here you are! Didn't I told you to sit there!" Kai came out of the bar shouting at me .
" I'm tired... I wanna go home..." I said tiredly.
"Oh yeah you drunk head!"

^

I woke up next morning with a lot of headache.
" ahh! My head hurts" I hissed.

I try to summarize what happened last night. I remember how I insulted that man. Im such a dumb I found him handsome yet insulted him. That's good that he didn't beat me up or I would me a big mess. I hope I never see him again or it'll be embarrassing.

^

Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself!
I'm Min Jiah. The daughter of Korea's top 1 businessman. My father is rich so I have everything. Except freedom. My father won't let me pursue my dream of a fashion designer but he wants me to work in his company so I can replace after him.

I'm rich father's daughter so of course! I'm badass. But I can't be badass with my dad. He would give me punishments until I learn a lesson!. My mother died when I was small I had a brother. I mean I still have..
But he left  home when I was 14 years old. There were some reasons why he did that. You'll know it afterwards.

Two months later.

I was packing my stuff and leaving the office when someone knocked on the door.

" mam! Boss wants to meet you in his office after an hour. He wants you to meet someone"
My father's secretary said.

It was nothing new my father always asks me to meet his businessman friends. He just introduces me to them and I sit there like a fool for 2 to 3 hours. They keep talking and talking I get hella bored.

" here! Your father asked me to give this dress to you, he wants you to wear this dresa."

Oh, that's new. He never really buy me clothes though.

Looks like he is meeting someone important today. " okay thank you" I said to her and she left.

I went to my office's bathroom and wore the dress.
In our whole company only my dad's and my office is this big. It even has a closet and coffee area. I mostly live in my office than home it's like my second home.

I wore the dress.

Wow, wasn't expecting that his choice would be so good

I loved how the dress fitted me flawlessly.
I touch up my make-up and went straight to my father's office to meet his VIP person.

^

I knocked on the door.

"Come in"
I went inside. No one was there except him that means the guest hasn't arrived yet!

" oh come Jiah! Did you like the dress I specially picked it for you" he asked.

Why is he being so nice to me suddenly?

" umm.. Yeah.. But is today's guest that important that you brought me a dress?" I raised an eyebrow.

" oh yes! Sweetie he's very important!"

Oh so it is a HE. Mostly it's he so it's nothing new.

We were just sitting and waiting until.
" Sir, Mr Kim is here," said one of my dad's bodyguard's.

" Oh is he?!" my dad shouted getting up from his seat and running towards the door and I followed him. Dad never acts like this with others.

A young man came inside. I have to admit that he was damn handsome. Most of the time his old friends visit him and when I say I old then I mean in age but this time it was a young man which kind of surprised me.

The man was tall, had broad shoulders that made him look powerful, his facial features were flawlessly looking and very detailed.

He looked hot in his navy blue suit he was wearing with his Rolex shining in his veiny hands but there was this one thing about him that kept bugging me.

He was looking familiar.

My dad shook hands with him and then I did we got seated and my father started talking.

" Mr. Kim you already know me so, why don't you both introduce yourselves " dad said looking like he was very eager.  I nodded and started.

" hello! My name is Min jiah it's nice to meet you"

The man gave me a beautiful smile.

" Hello! My name is Kim seokjin" he says.

" I think I have heard this name before.. But I don't remember" I said trying to remember.

" oh, jiah! He is the CEO of 'Kim company and enterprises'" said my dad.

Ah.

" wait isn't it the top 2 company in Korea?"
" yes it is!" he said proudly.

" I'm the only CEO of Kim company! I'm also known as worldwide handsome" he said smiling.

As I heard the word 'worldwide handsome' I remembered something.

"Because I'm worldwide handsome and you are worldwide beautiful "

Wait!! No!! It can't isn't he the one I insulted in the bar!

That's the reason he seems familiar! Does he remember me? Of course he will!

" jiah are you okay?" my dad asked bringing me back to reality. Where as Jin was continuously staring at me making me feel more insecure.

" I have to admit Mr. Min your daughter is worldwide beautiful" he said.
Which made me flinch. He remembers...

" alright so let's come to the topic! Why we are here.. Jiah is very impatient to know it." my dad began.
And he was right im very impatient after knowing that he is the one I insulted.
Jin nodded and continued.

" I've decided to hold the wedding next week. I know that it's pretty early But you know that I can't wait  to marry your daughter. "

Huh?!