Part 44

| past☘️

| past☘️

" hyung, it's been two weeks since Suga hyung isn't attending high school " the maknae said to his hyungs.
" yeah, even the teachers are asking about him." Seokjin who was in the same class as Suga said.

" maybe, he is sick?" Jimin said.
" who knows, he never told us about himself." Hoseok said.

" shall we go to his home after high school and check?" Taehyung suggested.
" but we don't even know where he lives." Seokjin said and others agreed.

" shall we ask the teacher?maybe they'll tell us since we are his friends." Jimin suggested.
" okay."

~

" I can't. So leave." The teacher said annoyingly as he settles the scattered papers.
" but teacher we are his friends. We won't do anything stupid." Hoseok pleaded.

" listen boys, we are not allowed to share personal information of a student to another student whether you are their friend or not." He explained.

" but-"

" you all are saying that he is your friend then as a friend he should've told you his address but he didn't. There must be a reason behind it and I also have to follow the rules." He stood straight after doing his work.

" what if his parents won't like you all coming over and they complain to the highschool. I would be the only one in trouble so shrug this thought off and focus on studies. Exams are near" he said before leaving the classroom.

High school ended but the six boys were still there.
" what will we do now? He isn't agreeing."
" guess...we will have to sneak."

~

"Be quick, Hoseok. I told you to let me do it!" Namjoon whispered to hoseok as he was struggling to open the door of the store room.
" shut up! If I would've given to you then the key might have been broken till now!" He argued.

They were at the store room as the students details files were recently shifted to the store room.

Jungkook suggested them to sneak in. the details of each student are kept safely there.
" aish.. this won't even open!" Hoseok says annoyingly as he turns around.

" arghh....you can't even open a lock?" Jungkook said annoyed. He came forward and took the key from Hoseok.
They stole the key of from the guard. They fooled the guard and secretly took the key from him.

" easy peasy lemon squeezy!" Jungkook said proud of himself as he was the only one among his friends who could open the lock.
" yeah! Yeah! Now move!" Hoseok pushes jungkook away from his way and jungkook stumbles back but manages to stand still.

Everyone walk passed jungkook and entered the store room.
" omo! It's dark here." Jimin says. He sounded afraid.

The room didn't had any windows and was all dark and they weren't able to find the light switch.