Part 89

I slowly walked in seokjin's room and saw him asleep already

I slowly walked in seokjin's room and saw him asleep already. I smiled at his sleeping figure and sat on the couch while using my phone.

" you're back?" I almost was about to drop my phone at the sudden voice.
" you scared me!" I kept a hand on my chest but he just ignored me and turned so his back would be facing me.

" are you...upset?" I asked not really understanding if he's upset with me or he just turned to sleep comfortably. He ignored my question. " yah! Are you going to keep ignoring me?" I said not liking him doing that. Still no response.

Aish, why does my husband get upset easily?

I sighed and hugged his sleeping figure. " why are you upset?" he doesn't answers and tries to sit straight with which I help him. He ignores my presence and drinks water from the bottle besides him. I keep track of his actions until he is done drinking and is about to lay down again. " don't ignore me...I hate it.." I take his long fingers in mine.

He keeps looking everywhere but not at me.
" Kim seokjin." I called out hoping for him to respond but he won't since he is so stubborn.

" seokjinnie....?" I called out the name I used to call him from in the past and hugged him as I see him trying hard not to smile but eventually fails.

?" I called out the name I used to call him from in the past and hugged him as I see him trying hard not to smile but eventually fails

" yah! Why are you so good?! I tried so hard to ignore you but you just!" He whines while smiling brightly. " you can't win from me." I said proudly to which he sulks.

^

The doors opened revealing a doctor and a nurse along with him. I straightened my posture and stood beside seokjin's bed.

" sorry, for interrupting you both." the doctor bows. " I see, you are recovering faster than expected." he says checking on the clipboard in his hand. " that's good to hear." I smiled.

" hmm...just some more days and then you would be ready to get discharged," he says making seokjin jump in happiness.

" really?!" he asks as the doctor nods at him.
" there are some medicines he need to take along with a injection so that there won't be any situation in the future." I could sense the change in seokjin's expression.