Part 84

Kim jiah

Kim jiah.

I chew on the tasteless food in my mouth trying to finish it as soon as possible because it makes me choke. Why is hospital food so bad? I had to eat the hospital food since I'm too lazy to go home and make myself something plus, I want to be here with seokjin.

" when are you going to wake up and make me your delicious food again? I miss it." I talked with my stuffed mouth to the body laying in front of me. I notice his lips curving and forming a slight smile.

" you look so peaceful but here I am struggling and blaming myself every day for you being in this state." I wiped my mouth with a tissue as I finished eating the tasteless food.

I kept the food tray aside on a table nearby and shifted close to seokjin's bed and stared
at him while resting my chin on my palm.

" wake up and talk to me. I wanna hear your voice." I request which of course wasn't going to happen.

" do you hear me? It's already been two months now. I can't endure it anymore." these two months felt like thousand years to me. My everyday routine was to visit seokjin and keep seeing his lifeless body which won't show any sign of waking up. I'm waiting but how much do I have to wait more?

" do you not miss me like I do? Sometimes....I just wanna go in the past and correct everything so that right now you would've been with me, happy." I brushed off his bangs which covered his eyes.

" talk to me please." I sighed knowing that I've been talking to myself all this time like an idiot.

^

I felt someone waking me up. I opened my eyes and groaned as I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I slept besides seokjin while sitting on the stool and due to this uncomfortable position my neck aches.

" you look tired, go home and get freshened up plus, it's almost time for your work." my brother says correcting my messy hair. I started going to work again and yoongi stays with seokjin while I'm working just to make sure he's okay.

I nodded getting up from the stool and stretching my arms and getting my purse to head out. " ah, your phone." yoongi says extending my phone out to me. " thanks." I smiled taking it from him. I went near seokjin's bed and placed a soft kiss on his forehead before leaving the hospital.

^

3 weeks later.

I groaned as I couldn't focus on my work that kept overloading waiting to be done. It was late probably midnight but here I was still in the company sitting alone in this dark as my computer screen provides me some source of light. All my colleagues left but I had to stay since I had a lot of work piling up and had to complete it. I couldn't visit seokjin today and it makes me feel uncomfortable and I can't visit him because I have to do this work nor can I call yoongi and ask about his whereabouts since my phone is dead.

" just complete this and leave!" I yelled to myself and forced myself to complete my work as fast I could.

I stretched my hands and neck that became stiff because of sitting in the same position for quite a long time. I took out some snacks from my drawer and ate something as I felt hungry. The night went rough and not to mention I sometimes hit my head on the table as I dozed off in the middle but thankfully, I completed my work till morning.

I left the company and went home to get freshened up and had breakfast. I took some sleep and rested a little before leaving the house to visit the hospital since I couldn't yesterday. I just want to see him even though he is still going to be in the same state as I last saw him. It makes my heart feel at ease when I see him.

"Ms Enwoo, I'm going to visit seokjin!" I informed her and yes, I'm back in my and seokjin's house. I missed him and wanted be where there are lot of memories of us together and this house is the only place which has our beautiful memories together and I love to see his photo frames on the wall making this house more special.

I paid the taxi driver the money for the drive and exited the taxi, walking in the hospital. I don't know why but I felt nervous maybe because I didn't visited him yesterday...

I frowned as I heard some giggling and happy voices coming from seokjin's hospital room. I checked if I was at the right place since there was no way these voices were coming from seokjin's room but it really was his room. I slowly turned the doorknob and opened the door as a laugh that my ears were mourning to hear was heard.

I couldn't hide my big smile when I saw him. Finally, sitting and laughing with his friends but soon his eyes landed on me and his expression changed into an emotionless one. I ran and squeezed him into a tight and warm hug ignoring the fact that he is still a patient and just woke up.

" I missed you." my voice barely came out as I was way more than happy.

I frowned as I was pushed away from him and I realized that it was none other than himself.
" who.....are you?" he asked with confused eyes.

are you?" he asked with confused eyes