Part 42

| past☘️

| past☘️

The seven boys are now in 12 the grade. It feels like it was yesterday when they were in school. Time surely flies.

It was lunch time and they were sitting on the stairs of the high school talking about random things like every high schooler does in lunch time.

" jimin, you look kind of pissed off today

" jimin, you look kind of pissed off today." namjoon said as he was noticing that there was a change in his friends attitude.

" yeah! Today in class I was throwing papers at him to call him but he didn't even look back at me. What's wrong?" taehyung said nagging about jimin not responding him today.

" I'm angry at my brother." jimin said gritting his teeth.

" woah! Did you have a fight?" hoseok asked.

" yes!" jimin yelled in frustration.

" he must have teased him because of his height" jungkook said nonchalantly as he bited his sandwich that he got from the canteen.

" wait, how did you know?" jimin turns to look at jungkook with a confused face.

" I was right?" jungkook questions as he just said it nonchalantly he didn't knew that he was right.

" anyways, what happened?" taehyung asked curious.

" yesterday, my dad bought my older brother a motorcycle!" he starts his eyes full of anger.

" so what?"

" so! I TOLD HIM THAT I ALSO WANT A MOTORCYCLE! BUT HE SAID THAT I'M SMALL!" he was so angry that he stood up because between his words and was yelling loudly. The other students passing by looking at him weirdly.

" I said I'm just ONE YEAR! Smaller than him!! But still he didn't agree!" he growls.

" that's partiality." hoseok says pitying jimin.

" even if he would get a motorcycle he wouldn't be able to ride it." jungkook whispers to taehyung.
" yeah right." he agrees.

" My brother said that I can't ride a motorcycle with this height of mine."

" I KEPT DENYING BUT HE KEPT TEASING ME!!" he finally ended explaining his friends about his sad story.

" pretty sad but funny too." suga shrugs.

" funny? You think my height is funny? At least not you!" he started fake crying.

" see, that's the reason I like to be the single child of my parents. No siblings. No fights." jungkook said with a wide smile.

" I envy you. My older sister is really annoying she makes me clean her room and takes the credit for herself." hoseok nagged about her sister.

" suga hyung, you also have a sister right?" jungkook asked suga and all the boys looked towards suga with a confused face while suga had a shocked face on.

" h-how did you know?" he asked stuttering which made the others more confused.

" he has a sister?" Seokjin who haven't spoken anything till now asks as he too was surprised.

" I saw it in your student details form." jungkook explained.

" and how did you get the student details? It's kept in the office isn't it?" suga questions.

" I sneaked in." he whispers and giggles cutely.

" actually, I went there to know suga hyung's house address and other information about him but unfortunately I can only get to know that he has a sister since someone entered the room and I had to run." he explained everything.

Suga is still a mystery for the others since he never opens up. He never tells about him or his family which make his friends more curious. The seven friends always go to play at their friends house on every week except suga's house. Some of them thinks that suga is poor and doesn't talk about his family because he may get embarrassed so they don't ask him that much about his family.

But they didn't know that suga was the richest kid in their whole high school. The truth was that he is afraid if he would tell them that he is a rich kid they would end the friendship with him. He doesn't wants to loose them as they are the only friends he had.

" suga, you never said that your had a sister and now since we know it can you arrange her wi-" jimin was cut off by suga.

" shut up! She's just 13 and I know what type of a person you are." suga glares at jimin.

" then who will be perfect for your sister from us?" taehyung asks his hyung.

" all of you are crackheads. To be honest, none of you." he rolls his eyes.

" you can't say that. You gotta choose one." jimin says.

" come on! At least one we are not that bad!"
jungkook says.

" fine!" he gives up with an annoyed expression.

Suga takes a look at his friends who were looking at him waiting for him to answer.

He looks at all of his friends closely. His eyes shifting from one to another until it reached the last person which Made a smile form on his face.

" seokjin."

BOY IN LUV ERA WAS MY FAVORITE

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BTS ERA?