Part 69

Kim Jiah

Kim Jiah.

I entered the house and a sweet smell of something caught my attention and I instantly walked towards the kitchen only to see Seokjin with his apron on and chef mode ON making something. I went and back hugged him.

"What are you cooking?" I asked him peeking in front from his sides.

" I'm making some cupcakes for us." He says stirring the batter.

" ooh." he looked serious but I wasn't serious at all I dip my finger in the batter and smudged it across his face giggling.

" yah!" He whines. I take some more and do the same on his other side of the cheek.

 I take some more and do the same on his other side of the cheek

"Let me cook peacefully!" He whines.

" nope!" I giggled and was going to dip my finger in the batter when he held my hand.
" don't!" He yells. I giggled mischievously and took my hand back to me.

" the batter is all over your face!" I laughed pointing at his face. " you!" He dips his finger in the batter just like me and smudges it on my lips and neck. " yah! You should've done it on my cheeks like I did!" I yelled at him.

" I did that for a reason." A smirk appears on his face as he comes closer to lick the batter he smudged on my neck.

" aah! Stop!" I laughed as it tickled me. He continuously licks my neck tasting the batter.

" omg! Eww!" We heard a familiar voice say from behind and Seokjin backed away. " oppa!" I yelled as I saw my brother standing behind the counter looking at us in pure disgust.

He lived with me and Seokjin for almost a week and then he shifted to a new two-story house of his two weeks ago. I and Seokjin insisted he live with us but he denied saying;

" I don't want to be a third wheel."

So he now lives alone in his newly bought home and visits us sometimes because he feels alone in his home.

"Please, do these things in the bedroom not in the kitchen." He scrunches his nose.

"Shut up, we weren't doing anything disgusting in the first place." Seokjin goes back to his work.

" what are you making?"he asks coming closer to take a look at what Seokjin is doing.

" cupcakes." I replied on behalf of Seokjin.
" can I get some when they are ready?" He asks.

" of course!"

^

Days are passing by quickly and happily. We spent everyday happily and with each other and we all sometimes reunite and the last week I have been thinking a lot about my job. You know that my father got arrested, I mean I got him arrested so all his property and every single thing he owns came to me since I am the only family member of him after him( people think that ).

I sold his big ass house which was empty for the past 1 month. I sold all his cars and every single thing that resulted in a lot of money, way too much money. Ofc, he was the top 1 businessman in Korea, was.

That was too much money. My friends suggested for me to take over his company and continues his work but I didn't. If I had something like that in mind then I wouldn't even have quitted my job at his company. I like my current job more and I'm not even that professional to be a CEO of a very big company. So in the end, I ended the company too.

The money I got by selling all these things were way too much. I could even start my own company with that money but I didn't. This money is not mine, nor was it of my father's. It belonged to innocent people and this money was earned by doing bad and illegal things. I didn't wanted that money.

I suggested my brother the money since his company just shifted to Korea and now needs many things but, he denied it too.
At the end, I donated it, all of it, to the people who it belonged.

I donated little amount of that money in every orphanage in South Korea and instead of gaining popularity by becoming the owner of that company I helped those in need.

It was like a burden to me knowing that I have so much money and I don't know how to spend that but after taking it into good use I feel kind of relieved and happy about what I did.

My brother told me about how Seokjin used to give each and every information about me to him when he was in Canada and also that Seokjin didn't went to Canada for a vacation but to meet my brother. The way how he helped my brother to get to me and every single thing I wasn't known to.

" thank you." I thanked the cab driver who took me to the Kim's company, yep you guessed it right. I'm at Seokjin's company with a lunch box in my hand. It's my first time visiting his company. I brought lunch because these days he hasn't been feeling well cause he always eats the cafeteria food so today, I decided to bring food for him myself and eat with him together. I hope he won't mind it since I didn't informed him about this.

I entered the company and asked the receptionist where is office was and she gladly guided me and everyone passing by me bowed at me and smiled at me. " this is Mr. Kim's office." She says as we stand outside his office door.

I nodded and she left. I knocked on the door.
"come in." He says and I opened the door walking in.

His office was big,clean and well furnished.
"did you brought the file?" He asks his full attention on the laptop in front of him and his one hand in the air asking for the file.

I lowly chuckled giving him my hand instead of the file he asked for. He frowns and looks up not expecting to see me.

" oh, Jiah?!" He smiles.
" what are you doing here?" His attention goes back to his screen not paying much attention to me.

" I brought lunch for you so that you and I could eat together." I shoved the lunch box in front of him.

" oh.." he says not much interested in my presence.

" are you perhaps busy?" I sat on the comfortable couch besides his desk.
" nope, but you should've called first."

"I wanted to surprise you...anyways, your company looks good and luxury." I take a look around me.
" I know..." he shrugs.

The door opens and a women comes inside wearing a tight pencil skirt with a white shirt whose buttons were half done. She had long black hair and bright red lipstick and not to mention I wasn't getting good vibes from her.

 She had long black hair and bright red lipstick and not to mention  I wasn't getting good vibes from her