Part 13

Kim jiah

Kim jiah.

I woke up when my alarm forces me to wake up. I turn around to see a peaceful Jin sleeping. The interview is at 10 am but I woke up at 8 am because I take time to get ready. I got off my bed and went to brush my teeth in the attached bathroom of our room. I went down stairs to have breakfast. I yesterday told Ms enwoo to come early because I have a interview today and she really did!

I can smell someone cooking. I went to the kitchen to see Ms enwoo cooking breakfast for me.

" oh! You are awake. I was going to wake you up or you would be late." she said while placing my breakfast in front of me on the dining table.

" Thanks for the breakfast and the concern" I thanked giving a warm smile.

" it's my job. To take care of you and Mr Jin" she said before going back to work.

" Please don't call him Mr Jin just call him jin I'm sure he won't be upset by you calling him by his name," I said to her and she hesitantly. nodded.

Ms enwoo is the only worker that Jin has because he thinks that having one worker Is good then having hundreds of workers who keep roaming here and there in the mansion. Well, I agree with him because I have faced that type of thing.

My father's house looks like a factory to more than a house with the numbers of workers he has. He doesn't even remember the workers name so do I. There are just so many to remember.

Ms enwoo has been working in this mansion for 15 years before Jin's mom and dad died. She had taken care of all the three of them. They think her of their second mother. She loves them like her own son.
And she is very kind to me too! I like her a lot!

After eating my breakfast I gave the plate to Ms enwoo to wash and went to then masterbedroom. It was almost 9am. I can't believe I took an hour just to eat my breakfast.
I'ma tortoise. As I went inside I saw Jin putting a tie on and getting ready.

He looks damn hot in the tie..
But I'm not supposed to be thinking that.

I shrug those thoughts off and went to shower.
I usually shower before having my breakfast but today I didn't cause I have a very bad habit of spilling food on my clothes so I decided to shower after I have my breakfast.

I showered and wore something suitable for an interview. Something that makes me look representable.

I have a very good taste in clothes of course I will have because I'm a fashion designer! Or going to be....