part 21

" Today was fun," jiah said sitting in the car while putting on the seatbelt

" it was no fun." Jin responded sitting in the driver seat while he starts the car.

" you're no fun!" jiah responded looking out of the window and Jin rolled his eyes.

It was 8:30 pm they had enjoyed a lot except Jin who was really pissed of because of that kid. They already had dinner outside with everyone and jiah got to know more about Jin's friends too.

Jungkook, jimin and taehyung were calling jiah NOONA which kind of made her happy.

They reached their house and Jin parked the car in the garage. Jiah got out and the first thing she did was to shower.

Jin had to talk to hoseok but hoseok was so childish today so he couldn't talk to him. So he thought of calling him.

ON CALL
Hoseok: yes hyung! Missed me already?

Jin: shut up! Why would I miss a kid like you?!

Hoseok: then what is it?

Jin: didn't you said that day that you were going to get some photos of jiah's brother. What's his name.... Uh.... Oh yeah! .. Min yoongi! Where are his photos?

Hoseok : oh yeah Jin hyung I forgot to tell you that thy haven't arrived yet it may take some time.
Jin: I only want the photos how much time would it take?

Hoseok : i know it's just the photos but the people I have  told to get them is currently busy with some of their work. So don't worry hyung I'll call you as soon as I get em.

Jin: okay

Hoseok: and yeah tell jiah that I said goodnight.

Jin: why should I? Who are you to her?
He narrowed his eyes.

Hoseok: fine I'll text her on the group that we all made.

Jin: what group wh-
Jin was cut off by hoseok hanging up. "How dare he hang up?!" he whine.