Chapter 29

For the love of a thug part 1 drops Feb 1st!! I really hope yall support and go cop that for me. I wanna blow them out the water with First day sales #TeamShantii #ShantiSqaaad I hope yall got my back lol. But here is your chap, Enjoy beautifulssss

Jazzerae P.O.V ****

" How is Lea? " Jay asked as we shopped for the boys. 'Lil birthday was coming up. I was going to go all out for my God son.

" She good. She finally is able to fully keep going on with the shit " I shake my head. It was starting to get a little draining dealing with her constant sadness and depression, but I didn't take it out on her or show her I was annoyed because I knew Why she was like she was. But she was getting alot better.

" You was easily getting annoyed with her a couple weeks ago " He says throwing the cups into the basket.

" I get easily annoyed with everybody " I shrug my shoulders. Sometimes im just not a people person.

" Nah, A couple weeks ago when you found Nacole stuff and you dropped into that Nana stage.. You just didn't want Lea around you " He says. He only knows I found the shit cause I told him, not because I even acted different or upset.

" Bullshit " I say.

" Im fareal. I could tell "

" I had Lea and Jamie around. Even Carly spent a night "

" Why so, why did you have them all. Cause you wanted them there or you wanted anybody " He looked at me.

" Bitch, when did you become Dr. Phil? " I rolled my eyes getting napkins and stuff putting it into the basket.

I wasn't about to deal with his wanna be smart ass. He knew his limit on where to push and where to go.

" Im just saying. Dont get mad at me, Hoe. " He shrugs laughing. " I know you missed Nana. And you annoyed by bitches who aint Nana. I know you want bitches around cause you don't want to be lonely or have people leave you. I was talking to j.J counsellor. She breaks shit down for me. Maybe you need a grief counsellor "

" No thank you " Was all I told him.

What happened with Nana was years ago. I barely remember it. I barely remember her. It doesn't affect me and im no longer grieving so why do I need help with a situation that doesn't fucking matter? Exactly.

" I miss her too though " He says after us just pushing the cart in silence for a moment. " That was my nigga. I remember when you would get in trouble and she told your ass go sit in the corner like she was your mama " He tells me laughing.

She was bossy as fuck but so gentle. You ain't know whether to listen to her or laugh in babygirls face.

" Remember when she found out you was in the streets? She had a knife pointed at you and me telling us we wasn't throwing our lives away. " He says. " She was a good person "

" She's gone now. She's not coming back. She's dead, so move on " I tell him before walking away to the plastic silverware.

I did.

                     After shopping with Jay and getting all the Spongebob decorations we could find we paid for the stuff and parted ways.

While Jay went to get the boys and head back to his mamas house I went ahead by Leas.

" Wassup, Stranger " Her roommate opened the door with a smile.  I stepped right past that bitch.

She wasn't shit to me but another hoe. I don't know why she feels like she has the honor to speak to me. It dont work like that.

" Oh, so you gone play like you aint hear me? " She asked putting her hand on her hip with an attitude.