Chapter 32

Shoutout to my classmates for pushing me to update. Thanks everyone for waiting, I've been so busy but I'm going to try to get back on track to finish books. I won't be starting anymore but I'll eventually finish them all.

Jas*

  After my talk with Tori I had so much shit to think about. She really laid it on me and had me thinking about everything. The girls I was messing with and my past. Tori came back and had me reminiscing on the old me and all I had been through.
    I got out of the car and walked up to the door. It took me a moment before I finally knocked on it. "Who is it?"
"Open the door" I said smacking my lips at this dumb bitch. I didn't want to deal with her ass.

"I thought she stopped fucking with your ass a long time ago. What do you want?" This baldhead long neck big eyed bitch was about to ruin the good mood I was in coming over here.

I had to give myself a pep talk just to come over here and do what I was about to do but this hoe was going to mess up my mood and have me beat her ass then leave. "I want you to move the fuck out of my way for you be picking yourself up off this floor" I replied stuffing my keys into my pockets.

"Is that a threat? Your going to put your hands on me? Because if that's the case I can surely tell Leah what the hell you and I use to do in here while she was sleeping or at work?" She put her hand on her hips still standing in the doorway blocking me from entering.

"Nah I don't have no reason to put my hands on you or get dirty in these new shoes. All I have to do is call two ghetto bitches from Compton to come out and I'll make sure you got a wire holding your jaw up and you learn your lesson not to open that mafucker and come at me crazy ever again" I told her, "if you want to try it just let me know so I can call'em. Gas and a hundred dollars a piece ain't shit to me"

She had the right one today. I wasn't even going to get down with this hoe.
"Whatever, ain't nobody scared of you. " she moved to the side and let me into the house. I made my way to Leah's room to find her. I didn't even bother to knock I just opened the door and walked in. She was sitting on her bed talking to another girl.

"What are you doing here?" She asked confused.
    "I came go talk to you"
"There is no need for us to talk, you said what you needed to say to me and you left the way you did. I don't see why you are here now. What's done is done and I need you to leave my house" She says. I just took a seat over in the chair by her bed ignoring her. I wasn't trying to hear all that bullshit.

"Who is she? Cause I got some personal shit to say and everybody don't need to be knowing my business? So I need you to step out for just a second for me, stranger" I tell ole girl pointing towards the door. It wasn't nothing personal but she aint need to know all of my business.

"I'm her cousin and I'll sit just right here. Whatever you have to say to her you can say in front of me. I would love to hear your explanation to why you told My sister she was crazy for wanting to keep her baby and leaving her high and dry the way you did when she needed you the most. I would love to hear how you think that was acceptable" She folded her arms across her chest.

"I'm not saying I was right, I'm not saying I was wrong" I held my hands up.

"Well what in the hell are you saying cause I'm saying you sound stupid!" Leah's cousin yells at me.

"Don't be screaming at me like you know me. " I tell her. She got me fucked up, "like I was saying, I know shit was crazy but I handled it how I knew how. I had never been in that type of situation before and I was confused to why you would want to keep some rapist baby, I talked to someone and they helped me see it in a different light. Neither of us are wrong but I would like for us to get back on our good terms" I tell her.

"Jas you think you can just walk in here say I didn't mean it and everything be okay?" She wiped the tears that fell from her face.

"That was the worst apology by the way. Like oh my gosh, I'm not saying I'm right or wrong. Leah please don't tell me your listening to this shit" Her cousin says.

"Can you please get the fuck out bro! Like bye, I don't need this right now" I asked her.

"Then you leave" she shot back.

"You see I'm going to end you slapping your ass" I had to get up out of my seat and go in the middle of her and lead so I could be able to take the attention from her on myself because she was irrelevant. "Listen I'm trying here Leah. You know me and you know how hard it is for me to express myself but I know what I said was fucked up and the situation you are in is fucked up but i dont want you to go through that alone. I'm sorry for the way I hurt you and if you give me a chance I would love to get us back on good terms and show you how sorry I am" I told her.

Tori was really in my head. She had me really thinking, I don't even know if it was because it was coming from Tori or when I looked at Tori and she opened her mouth it sounded like it was coming from Nana herself. Her ass would have me in a choke hold on the ground if I came at her the way I came at Leah. Hell no Leah's not Nana but if My Baby would see my ways she would be really disappointed with me.

"Jas, I accept your apology but for both of our happiness I believe you should leave. I know you and this isn't what you want. I made my choice and I want you to be happy" she tells me.

"I am happy! If I say some shit I mean it, matter of fact I got you a gift" I dug into my tracker pocket. I pulled the small box out and handed it over to her. "Well it was actually a gift for the baby, kind of a peace offering so it doesn't give me hell. My grandma use to always tell me the dead and unborn can hear and feel. I never believed her until 'Lil mama was pregnant. I talked shit about her and him, he must have heard me because he gives me hell now. I don't need that from this child" I told her and smiled because she finally had cracked a smile for me.

She took the top off of the box and gasped as the little gold bracelet. There was a heart with devil horns etched into it, as a joke.
  "You didn't have to do this" she tells me.
"I know but I felt like I should, so I could show you that I'm serious" I tell her. "I want to fix us, get us back on good track. This baby shit is going to take me some getting use to but I'm going to try, just give me some time" I tell her.

"You really hurt me, I'm trying to forgive you but it might be awhile" She says as I took her hands pulling her closet to me.
    "I understand that, but I love you" I burried my face into her neck.
"I love you too" She laughed.

"Nope, I'm out" I looked back at her cousin as she got up and left the bedroom slamming the door.
    "Somebody doesn't like me" I laughed.
"She's mad at me but I'll talk to her" Leah sighed.

For a moment Leah and I just laid talking about how we were going to get over what we had been too. She was telling me about her check up and how the baby was doing. I still didn't agree with her choice to keep this bastard child but I was going to let her do whatever she wanted to do, she was a grown ass woman.
     "Where are you going?" Leah asked lifting her head as I got out of the bed. I thought she was asleep and i was about to straight dip.
"I have work tonight, I also have to take my nephew to his speech therapy sessions in the morning for jay" I told her
    "Thank you for the gift" Leah tells me.
"No problem" I kissed her forehead.
     "Love you" She called behind me as I headed to the door.
"Love you too" I responded before closing the door after me.

"Don't let the door hit you" Leah cousin called behind me.

"Big mad or little mad?" I asked her laughing as I hit the door. Leah nosey ass friends need to stay in their place and mind their business.

"Hello?"
       "What you doing?" I asked.
"I just got off work, I'm about to go home and cook" Jamie tells me.
     "I'm coming over, we need to talk" I told her.