Chapter 7

Jassy P.O.V

Her arms locked around me and she held me tightly to her like she never wanted to let go..Honestly I didn't want to.

We battled at the mouth until neither of us could breathe. She pulled away gasping for air. My lips felt swollen but I had a big ass smile. " Does it finally feel good to take a leap and stop being in fear? " I asked. She shook her head yes.

" It gives you a rush "

" Trust me, everything is better on this side Lea "

" I got to get going....I'll call you " She says looking at me. I nod my head and watched her gather her things. I got up to walk to her to the door. I gave her one last kiss...and a goodbye before she walked out and headed for her car.

Her spending the night would have been her moving to fast in her mind. In mine it was the right approach...but whatever she likes. I waited until she had safely got in her car before closing and locking the door. I went back to my phone and texted Jay. I laughed at how Highschool girlish I must look with thus smile telling him.

That just so happened to be the last time I seen or heard from Lea Rose that week. I called, I texted, I even tried to get Latonya's number from Jay but even she didn't text me back.

Jasserae chases no one.

I take 3 steps forward with this girl and 5 steps back..now what Im use to..and not smething I like or feel like im going to deal with.

It was saturday Night and I had to be at work in a hour. I didn't want to be worring about shit but making my money and having a good time.

I stepped out the shower and headed over to my sink to do my hygiene thing. Once that was done I lotioned my body with my scented Burberry lotion then slid on my undergarments. I white highwaisted shorts with the a red crop top that said " WASTED " In bold white letters and my red christian Louboutins. I flat iorned my hair side putting little flip in the ends. Fixing my make up I went with a light fix.

I sprayed on my matching Burberry perfume before grabbing my keys and heading out the door for work. I got into my car and txted Jay.

LadiesLover: u up in the club tonight?

ManWhore: ehh, tell me how the crowd is looking before I waste my time rolling thru.

LadiesLover: bitch either way u can keep me company at the bar

Manwhore: fine..I'll see u in a hour

I texted back okay before heading to B.E.D.

When I pulled up the club was kind of packed. I got out and locked up my car before heading to the front door. " Wassup, Jassy " The bouncers greet me unhooking the ropes. " you look good "

" Thanks, yall have a good night "

I tell them..I got inside and it was a big crowd around...Figures it was hella people than the cars showed..they took Cabs or came in groups. I headed through all the people and let my boss know I was in then headed to the bar and going behind it. " Whats up, Jassy Ive been waiting for you all night " My co-worker Ali says.

" Its busy ? "

" Just watch how many drunk bitches you see " I laughed and shook my head getting set up.

" What can I get you? " I asked the dude on me end.

" 6 shots of straight patron " I nod my head letting him know I got him then went back to getting his drinks. I had them and took his money before sliding them over. " Thanks, ma "