Chapter 9

JAMMIE IN MM >>>>>>

Jassy P.O.V

I just got off work. I was tired as hell and I had to get the boys from mama's house and take them back to the crib.

We've been hidng them from Khalia for 3 fucking days...She's sent the police to Jay's door twice..and they didn't have a warrant so they couldn't search...but he let them in..and the boys haven't been there. She's talkng about getting a amber alert put out...If so..Im a kill this bitch as soon as it airs, no if's and's or buts about it.

My phone rung and I pressed the screen pulling out the malls parking lot. " Whats up ? "

" Want to chill? "

" Ehh, I can't tonight. Im babysitting. I never knew watching kids for long periods of time could be so hard "

Mama only had them today. The other 2 days they've been at this daycare tht my ex- girl friend runs. We broke up because we couldn't stay on straight terms..and she said I wasn't commmited. But she'll do me favors..Its safe to say she still has a soft spot for me.

" Mch, Im bored though..I'll find something to do "

" Maybe you can stop by my crib and chill with me and the boys? " I ask.

" Is that cool with their parents ? " I laughed at how concerned she sounded for them..and herself.

" Its fine. Im a text you my adress and you can meet me there "

" Okay, see you soon "

I hung up the phone and stopped at Hot and Ready getting some pizza and drinks before I picked the boys up from moms and we headed right back to my crib where I locked up.

" When do we go home, auntie? " Lil asked me taking a pizza and handing one to his brother then biting into his own.

" Home with daddy or your mom? "

" I like saying wiff daddy. "

" You don't like staying at your mom? " I aksed and he shook his head no. " Why not ? "

" Cause her mean. She yells and she screams and whoops us. "

" Does her male friends do anything to you? " I pry trying to get my god-son to open up to me.

" Sometimes they whoop up and yell. " He shrugs. Khalil was a very smart boy. He was the most advanced in his class...and he knew right from wrong..He's very intellagent. Thanks to moms and Jordan.

I shok my head listening to him.

" Well you get to stay with auntie for a while...because your daddy is getting everything together for you to come stay with him, that sounds good? "

He nods his head with a smile.

" Yep "

I looked at J.J playing with his pizza. He's had some doctors appiontments. We've got him a set-up plan. He has autism and we're going to try to give him the most normal life possible. He's capable of doing anyting anyone else can. Fo'sho.

The doorbell rung and I got up heading through the livingroom. I opened the door and Jamie was standing there in Skinny jeans and a obey teeshirt. " Hey! " I gave her a hug.

" How was work? "

" You bothered me my whole shift yesterday...I was bored tody without your constant teasing text " I say laughing. Yesterday she texted me all day at work, It never got boring. It was easy conversation with her.

" Hey, I was bored " She shrugs coming in. I locked the door behind her.

" These are my nephews Khalil and J.J. Lil' This is my friend Jamie "