Chapter 16

Jay P.O.V ****

" This is a letter I can write to the courts giving my opinion. I dont know how much good it would do you, But I expressed my concerns " The doctor tells me. She was one of the ones to evaluate J.J

" I need anything I can get "

" Hopefully this can do something. I also put my number on there " She tells me with a smile. " Good luck, We need more fathers like you "

" Thank you " I sigh. " I need to get going "

The next morning after getting the boys taken I was going to see people and making calls to make sure I got them back.

If I wasn't allowed full custody, I was going to see if my mom or Jassy could get it. Either way Khalia wasn't gon keep my fuckin kids. Even if I had to kill her ass.

" Good luck again " She says as I left. I headed out of her hospital and headed to my car. My phone kept ringing in my pocket.

" Hello " I answer.

" I have a doctor appointment tomorrow. Are you going to come? " Leslie asked.

" Nah, I got too much shit to do. " I say. My mind wasn't on Leslie and her shenanigans right now. My boys and their safety were more important then anything.

" What in the fuck? I didn't get my own self pregnant- "

" I got bigger shit to worry about then your whiney need ass leave me the fuck alone " I hung up on her tossing the phone into the passenger seat I drove to meet Jassy and the lawyer.

She kept calling my phone and I sighed trying to gain my composure. It took me a few minutes to get to the law firm. I parked the car and then went inside to where I was told where to go to see Jayla.,

" Did you get anything to help? " She asked as I entered. Jassy was seated by her.

" Some papers from some doctors and some letters and test. Even some from a child theripst " I sat the stack of papers down on the table and had a seat.

" Okay good. " She opened this up and looked over him. " It says here he has a fear of men " She looked up at me.

" To be honest...We thought he has been raped..I finally asked the doctor and she said that wasn't the case " I shift in my seat.

That ws the biggest relief I had gotten with this whole thing is that some nigga didnt take my sons innocence from him.

" Did she say anything else? "

" That it might just be him being uncomfortable with strangers and women just being more nurturing for him to be around..She also said that is moms boyfriends might have hit him or yelled at him and scared him "

" Im gon hit her...With the tip of my gun in her throat " Jassy says.

" Great, then im going to be helping you fight a murder charge, Jasserae " Jayla says.

" It aint a crime if I dont get caught for it "

" Exactly " I nod. It wouldn't be the first time I caught a body,.Shit probably not the last time. you fuck with my kids and its over with for you.

" No, Don't do anything stupid that could jeopardise your freedom " Jayla says.

" I didn't know you cared so much " Jassy smiled. I shook my head at my bestfriend while Jayla rolled her eyes.