Chapter 18

Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with them.

             -Carrie Bradshaw

** JASSERAE P..O..V **

I opened the door and Jamie stood there with a smile and a bag of food in her hand. " You look fucked up " She noted.

" I feel it. " I looked at the girl behind her.

" This is Crystal " She says.

" Wassup " She waved. She was a thick ass black girl with a bob.

I stepped aside and let them come in." Im jassy. Thats Jay "

I locked the door and we headed into the den and we all sat down.

" Yo thanks for the fod "

" It was nothing. Thanks for having us "

" Our pleasure " Jay says pulling Crystal down onto his lap.

We ate and smoked. It was just relaxing and listening to music. Im young wild and free.

I like to smoke and fuck..I like doing what i want. I dont have any kids and not alot of responsibilities but to take care of myself and pay the bills on time. I like to live as such.

" Lets go to my room "  I tell Jamie.

" Come on " She got up and took ny hand into her and lead me down the hall to my room. I closed the door and locked it behind us. " I missed you " She says wrapping her arms around my neck.

" It hasn't even been that long "

" And? " She smirked.

" I miss you too ..You my escape from alot of shit...I never met a girl like you "

" Being high put you in your feelings, damn " We shared a laugh.

" Sometimes " I admitt and placed my lips to hers. We swapped spit and headed back to my bed slipping out of the clothes were in. I moan as we laid on the bed. She flipped us over so that she was on top of me.

I watched her as she kissed down my chest and down to my stomach. I closed my eyes moaning as she sucked on the skin inside of my thigh. Her wet mouth covered my core and she slipped her tongue inside of me.

Jamie knew what she was doing. She wasn't scared or shy and she went in for what she wanted. Thats why I liked her. And her head game was A1.

" Awww " I moan as she suck down on my core holding my legs in place. She brung me to an orgasm. And we switched position and she climbed onto my face stradding my mouth.

I stuck my tongue into her and she rotated her hips in a circular motion as her sweet juices dripped down on my face. I sucked her clit flipped her over and burring my face between her legs.

" Right there " She says wrapping her legs around me. My tongue flicked over her sensitive spot back and forth and I inserted a finger into her and began to work my fingers inside of her.

Her body shook and I pulled back and she came to her release. I laid next to her still on my own high.

I laid there with my eyes closed listening to the sounds of my breathing. " I like our relationship "

" You and I both. This shit doesn't take alot out of me...your easier to bond with " I say turning on my side to face her. She turned and looked at me with a smkle.