Chapter 5 - The Fast Life Date ( Part 2)

Lea P.O.V ***

" So are we on for this weekend ? " Leslie asked as we all sat at the table grabbing a bite to eat.

My week was sort of slow. I was going job hunting..and still was getting no where.

I wanted to be a teacher. I was trying but the only spots that were close to being availible was highschool. Lord knows I can't deal with teenagers, I'll have went upside their heads. Teens are so fast these days.

I always wanted to be a second grade teacher. But in my need to find a job, I think I'll go through about anything.

I had been doing event planning for a few months...Its okay and I make money but its not where I want to be in life.

" I was thinking maybe we can go to Compton this weekend " Kensey says. I shook my head.

" I have plans this weekend, but Saturday im free " I say as my phone vibrated in my purse.

They all turned looking at me. I shrugged my shoulders. " What? "

" What plans do you have ? " Leslie asked picking up her drink. I rolled my eyes.

" Is there no such thing as privacy any more ? " I asked with a slight laugh.

" Not when your ditching the girls. No "

" I told Jassy I would go out with her somewhere Sunday since thats her off day "

The looks i recieved from everyone at the table is why I didn't tell them. It was Friday and they didn't even know of the outting I went on Monday.

I had so much fun, that was the best date ever.

" Gay Jassy? "

" The bartender Jassy ? "

" Your going out with his friend! Do you not remember what they did to me " Les says getting mad. I sighed. This is why I didn't say anything.

" Who Is Jassy ? " Sabrina asked.

" Leslie she didn't do any th- "

" She is the devils sister..she knew what he was up to. She helpped him with his plan to use and abuse me " She says rolling her eyes and stabbing her garden salad.

" Yes, that Jassy. Monday we went out. She took me wake boarding..I had so much fun. Its like surf boarding but being pulled by a boat. Then we went to the restraunt out at the sea..Like legit on the ocean restraunt and we ate then went on our way..I seen Dophins and i had a blast "

" Thats adorable " Brina says. I smiled.

" I like the fact that you kept this from us all week "

" Because I knew you would have something smart to say " I say shaking my head at them. They were my bestfriends, I would think they would be happy im out making friends and having a good time.

" So does this mean your gay too cause you - "

" Kensey thats so damn ignorant to say! " I say raising my voice. Sometimes its like they don't think about what their going to say, they just open their mouth and let it come out.

" Her being friends with a lesbian doesn't make her a lesbian. Honestly, Ive been in the club at the bar sitting alone and she kept my company. She's honestly a cool person. I didn't know you ment her. She's not so bad " Sabrina says.

" If your my friends it shouldn't matter who I hang out with, if their straight gay blue black white or Asian. She's still a human and she has feelings " I say.

I see what Jassy was telling me at the restraunt that people act different with gay people. That alot of people won't give her a chance and judge her before the story is told completely. But she had a i don't give a fuck attitude about it.