Chapter 28 - Jassy & Nacole

I KNOOOOW ITS been a few months but i have been so busy and lacked inspiration & time. I hope yall forgive me. Reread the last chap to! I got signed with a company and around Feb 1st my book is dropping so be ready. i hope you cop it and support. That and school has been taking up my time. Thanks for your support and sticking with me. I hope you enjoy. Xoxo. and happy New yeare!

" Stop " I say laughing.

" But i like digging in your nose, your ears, and everything " She giggled trying to wrestle with me.

" You just like to Annoy me " I say trying to peak around her to see the TV. She knew this was my favorite show yet her ass kept trying tp distract me.

" Of course, punk " She smiled showing her dimples. She Just sat watching me with a big smile and I pretended not to see her as I looked at the tv. " I'm glad i have you "

" What make you say that? " I looked at her.

" I just love you so much. Your great to me " She tells me and gave me a kiss. " Your my jassypooh forever and a day "

" Stop calling me that, Nacole "

" Never " She laughed knowing how i didnt like it.

I just looked at this girl. Nacole was my everything, she was able to make my days happier at the drop of just a smile and hug.

She was perfect for me. She understood me and where I came from, She was beautiful as hell standing 5'3 with a slim waist and little thick booty, she had big brown eyes and dimples like Her look alike Lauren London. She cooked and cleaned and she worked for a magazine company as a photographer.

" I love you too, big head " I tell her peaking her lips again.

" You promise to never leave me " She asked.

" Never in my life "

We were good in our relationship. Things weren't perfect and I have had my fuck up and infidelity issues. We came to common grounds and work things out because we knew there wouldn't be nobody else out there for us like each other.

" We are gonna get married and adopt a whole heap of babies " She says making me laugh. " Some Chinese too "

" Girl we are not adopting no damn Chinese babies " I mush her head.

" You dont want a lil Leli-wang " She teased having me dead.

" Shut the fuck up " I tell her.

" Don't use that tone of language with me.  You know better " She popped me " Like I said our 4 black babies, Two Chinese, A indian, and a white baby "

" You trying to run an adoption shelter "

" We are going to be a big happy family. The best moms ever, Ima get called mommy and you gon be Ma..Or daddy " She tells me.

" I only like when you call me daddy. " I lick my lips.

" Be quiet " She rolled her eyes at me.

" I love you. mama " I stretched my lips to reach hers.

" Love you too baby " She kissed me.

( 4 Months Later )

I squinted my eyes from the sun and patted the bed to find it empty. I looked over and noticed the clumps of hair on the bed along with the blood and got up to find her. Walking through our Condo i headed into the big bathroom.