CHAPTER 24

JAZZERAE P.O.V ***

" im sooo tired of balling, cause its too many bitches on my dick. You never hear a thug nigga say that " I sing cooking.

" Shut the fuck up, You sound like shit, bitch " Jay yells from the couch in the living room sleeping.

I looked around the kitchen for the mf he thought he was talking to ...Cause is sure in the hell wasn't me.

" Excuse me? " I walk into there where he was.

" Get out , yo childish ass see me trying to sleep "

" Im gon give you one more chance to apologize " I tell him

" for what? "

" Talking to me like you crazy, mf "

" Fuck you, dyke " I laughed shaking my head.

" Go back to sleep , Jordan Khalil "

I waited til his fat ass was turned over and laying down into a deep sleep again.

He always talking to me like he crazy. Big steal head ass. I walked down the hall and went into the closet and got this old ass loud ass vacuum the boys broke.

Pushing it to the living room I plugged it in then looked over my shoulder at him to make sure he was still sleep. Once he was I started it up.

" what the fuck! " The noise was so loud he fell off the couch tying to cover his ears. " Jassy , cut it off "

" this is my fucking house, make me bitch "

" You seen me sleeping " He screams.

This honey girl he don fucked and tore up got him feeling good. He been walking around here with his shoulders too high..Ill doslocate both of them mf's.

" Thats none of my business, this tea good though " I laughed. I looked back up and he was running ttowards me.

I took off screaming.

" Dont run now "

I jumpped over the couch and ran down the hall yelling to the boys. I ran into my room and tried to close the door but he came to fast, I ran into my bathroom and grabbed the moose on the counter and as soon as he came in sprayed that foam shit all over him.

" on my mama, im bout to beat yo ass " I was dead ass gone. Cause I Knew he wasn't lying. This nigga will hit me back in a quick second.

" Haha , Daddy " Lil says as we ran by.

" run aunnie ! " J.J screams. I headed into the kitchen.

" The fuck you running for now? "

" Ight, Im done. All you had to do was apologize "

" Fuck yo apology and you " He says making me laugh.

" Okay , thats fine...Be cool " I hold my hands up once I got cornered,

" Nah , to late. It went 0 to 100 real quick " He says.

" No, No, No....Its only at about 15...we can talk about this " I say watching his eyes fixed on something behind me.

He ran and grabbed me. There was a pitcher I was using behind me full of kool aid..He dumpped it right on my head. My mouth dropped.

I was finna be hella sticky with all the sugar in that shit.

It was at that point in time, Jordan Knew he had me fucked up.

He went to run. I followed and went to slip and pull him down with me. He tried to grab the counter and pulled down the chopping board I was using..,and the knife went into his thigh.