Chapter 10

JASSY P.O.V ***

I woke up and got in the shower before throwing on some Levi's then my shirt for my job in the shoe store. I just had my hair up in a bun for the day. Even with the shaved peice in it..it looked good like that.

" Lil get up " I shake him.

" grmmm " He whines pushing me back.

" Nigga did you just growl at me? " I asked looking at him like he lost his mind. Fucking wanna be tiger.

" Khalil Jordan wake yo ass up " I say pulling him out the bed.

" Water ballon in 3...2 - " He shot up out the bed rubbing his eyes..He sure as hell didn't want to go through that again.

I laughed at him. " Where we going? "

" Daycare..I have to work " I say making him groan. " I know..How about when I get off we go out somewhere? Mini golf or something. Whatever you want " I offer to make him feel better.

" Deal " He holds his fist out for pump. I smiled and dapped him up.

" I ran your bathroom water. Go ahead while I get J.J up "

" Okay. Then I may have something to eat? "

" Of course " I tell him then he ran out the room. I went over to jordan who was on the other twin size bed in the room, this wwas their room basically. Every night they spent..I didn't have or let many come to my place. " Jordan, time to take up " I say shaking him. He turned his head from me so I just picked him up. He laid against my chest rubbing his eyes. " You want some food? " Nodding his head he looked up at me with sleepy eyes..I knew I shouldn't have let them say up past mid-night. My body be ready for the am..they be kind of laggy.

I stripped him down before taking him and placing him in the tub with his brother before going to my kitchem. I took out Frozen pancakes, sasuage and then got out some eggs. I placed the other food into the mircowave before whipping the eggs up and browning the sasuage then calling the boys out the tub to get dresed. I knew Khalil would help J.J...It was his everyday thing.

I helpped them get dressed before feeding them and then we headed out the door to " A childern's  Palace " daycare.

I got the boys out of my car and headed inside holding both of their handss. J.J was drifting back and forth between falling asleep again and staying awoke.

" Hey, Jas " Atlanta my ex-greeted. Atlanta was cool, laid back..a bit money hungry..but who wasn't?

" Good morning boys "

" Hi, Mrs " 'Lil waves from my side.

" Wassup, ATL. " I greet. " J.J is still tired. He might need to just lay down "  I had already let her in on J.J's condition. He was practically at her side the whole day anyway. I trusted this girl with my nephew..and she knew how I wasa about my family. " Both boys have eatten too. If anything happen you got my number and moms "

" They'll be fine. Khalil the kids are in the play room. We'll have snacks soon and everyone will get to go out side. There is about to be a play so you can go join them "

" Kay! " He smiled excited.

" Give me a hug " He ran into my arms and I kissed his forehead. " I love you and be good "

" Love you too, Auntie. See ya " He ran that way through the doors. Atlanta took J.J from me.

" Awe, my friend is having a long day. We are going to get him some quiet time to nap, let him watch the play and get him a snack. He'll be fine " She says tickiling J.J making him smile.